2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

That building on the left side of the 17th is where they have the wedding receptions. It was cool, we walked from the lawn of the 18th green, up 18 and then up 17 and across to that building. Following a bagpiper. It was awesome.

Who gets to interview Tiger after the round? Be interesting to see what he has to say after this debacle.

Kevin

You're expecting him to say something different? (it'll be couldn't get putts to drop and just hit some bad shots)

Phil hit a wonderful shot there. Tigger's was average at best.

You're expecting him to say something different? (it'll be couldn't get putts to drop and just hit some bad shots)

I was thinking maybe his head would explode. That would be some good TV. Not Phil shooting 65 or better to come from 6 back good, but good nonetheless.

Kevin

LOL @ Romo being the second best golfer in the group.

LOL @ Romo being the second best golfer in the group.

Tiger should love that comment. I've read he's been known to hold a grudge.

Kevin

I vote Feherty, don't think he'll ask the same questions as he did yesterday...

Another one pretty close for Tigger. Oh well.

Drag putt by Driessen!

Watching Phil fist bump the fans and hand the ball to the lady with a young fan is what makes him unique. Nice to see fan interaction when it counts and it is all on the line. Good gesture and good on him for it.

Eldrick is still top 15 though, nice tournament for him.

Watching Phil fist bump the fans and hand the ball to the lady with a young fan is what makes him unique. Nice to see fan interaction when it counts and it is all on the line. Good gesture and good on him for it.

He's the man. He even looks you in the eye and talks with you while signing autographs. Really nice guy from what I know of him.

... Figures, now Phil listens to McKay when it comes to hitting an iron off a tee when you have a 2 shot lead...

It was really cool to stand on the 18th tee even though I had no clubs. I really should have asked the group who I took their picture on the tee to let me hit one.

Just don't put it in the ocean Phil!

I was listening to Maginnis (?sp) on tap the other night and they reported that when he pegs someone with an errant tee shot those gloves he hands out have a hundy or 2 in them. Anyone know if that is true?

Wi stuffs it on 17. And I love listening to Phil and Bones talk. Pretty sweet.

14495674.jpg

I liked the Bones/Phil interaction. They should have more of that on telecasts.

Kevin

I was listening to Maginnis (?sp) on tap the other night and they reported that when he pegs someone with an errant tee shot those gloves he hands out have a hundy or 2 in them. Anyone know if that is true?

I dont know about always, but when we saw him hand out a glove after hitting someone, it did have money in it.

I dont know about always, but when we saw him hand out a glove after hitting someone, it did have money in it.
I'd be trying to get in the way of his shots, haha.

Interesting comment by Faldo saying if Tiger says it was just his putting he's kidding himself, that it's a mental thing.

Kevin

I actually feel an emptiness inside me because Tiger blew it! Like when the Phillies lost to the Cardinals in the LCS this year. I feel let down. I thought he was going to resume being the Tiger of old, or at least show shades of it! Not so much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting comment by Faldo saying if Tiger says it was just his putting he's kidding himself, that it's a mental thing.

Kevin

It's true

Tappin!

Back