2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

10 minutes with these folks and you are family.

Amen to that, the newbies are just cousins we haven't met yet. We even let crazy Uncle Bill come back (as long as Aunt Kelly keeps him on his meds).

Woodshed? Still? Og is like the annoying fly you can't swat :)

Rumor has it, some amazing contests are going to be announced soon for the outing.

JB is at it again....

rumors.png

Rumor has it, some amazing contests are going to be announced soon for the outing.

Just saw this, great news!! Hard to believe we are a hair over 3 months away. Seems like I signed up a year ago....

Keep reminding myself.....good things come to those who wait.

I love contests but I always pressure myself n suck lol

The vids and stories from last year's contests were great. Cant wait to hear what THP has in store for us...

Contests will be cool, never hurts to put some pressure on your game to test your skills .

Looking forward to this! 3 months and 2 days until I'm in Orlando, it's getting close.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just a few pics to remind everyone of just how easy the North/South course is going to be. :alien:

DSCF9578.jpg
DSCF9585.jpg
DSCF9600.jpg
DSCF9595.jpg
DSCF9589.jpg
DSCF9586.jpg

Ugh elevated greens are not my thing lol

Thanks for the pics Kelly, that looks like it will be a lot of fun (and some agony too) can't wait to play there.

Looks like a nice track! Its going to be fun to play. But, isn't the New Course the one that's the toughest?

Looks like a nice track! Its going to be fun to play. But, isn't the New Course the one that's the toughest?

Not to me...I scored at least 6 strokes higher on the North/South. The greens killed me.

Not to me...I scored at least 6 strokes higher on the North/South. The greens killed me.

Since y'all have scouted those courses out already, I want strokes!

Since y'all have scouted those courses out already, I want strokes!

That's a joke. I just hope I get to play!

Like a volcano with the top cut off. Right brutal bunker, left gator-bait. I might opt for a layup short in front and hope for an up and down. This was the hole that caught my eye the most when the LPGA played last year. But one thing for sure is IT WILL BE FUN!

DSCF9595.jpg

Good thing I'm automatic from bunkers. I get a lot of practice lol

Back