Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Can you imagine that as a 3 some....JB Holmes, Kevin Na and Ben Crane.........OMG just shoot me!!
They only way it would be worse is if they added CG13 as a 4th.....:laughing:

Only thing better would be to have Sabo in the group behind them.

One thing I just noticed was that Jordan Spieth (amateur from TX) only got through 16 in round 2. Currently at 4 over, will need a birdie on one of the last 2 holes to make the cut. Will have an eye on this and hoping he can make it.

Well, that stinks. Just followed this on shot tracker. He birdied 17 to get to 3 under. Hits drive in rough on 18, advances it 150 yards leaving him 70 to the green. Hits a wedge to 24 feet and knows he has to drain it to make the cut. 3 jack double and misses the cut at 5 over.

Had to be tough sleeping on that overnight knowing you have 2 holes in the morning and need to be 1 under to make it.

That 18 seems to be a tough hole, lots of bogeys carded there.

I hate how there's just no coverage until this afternoon. Clearly there is golf being played. It would be awesome if the GOLF CHANNEL would cover more PGA Tour GOLF. I usually don't mind watching Euro Tour golf, unless it's a B lister event in India. No thanks.

I hate how there's just no coverage until this afternoon. Clearly there is golf being played. It would be awesome if the GOLF CHANNEL would cover more PGA Tour GOLF. I usually don't mind watching Euro Tour golf, unless it's a B lister event in India. No thanks.
Totally agree, I don't want to watch this crap when the PGA is playing.

I dont think they will either, but it was worth a shot since I may be out running when the window opens. Not the ideal scenario, but at least its fair for everyone. It just makes having access to the site on your phone that much more important!

Regardless of the issues, I like the yahoo system better than others I have seen.

Speaking of phone access, what is the mobile website for fantasy golf?

Tap tap taparoo

Totally agree, I don't want to watch this crap when the PGA is playing.

You know, if the GC was smart they would cover the entire day. I have zilch to watch on Saturday mornings until about 1pm when basketball starts. I end up watching Sportscenter over and over.

You know, if the GC was smart they would cover the entire day. I have zilch to watch on Saturday mornings until about 1pm when basketball starts. I end up watching Sportscenter over and over.
That would be a great move, I get up every sat morning at 6am pst with my boy and am looking for something to watch, I just end up watching Netflix, but if they were showing the golf they would have me all day. I think there are a lot of people like us who would be watcing.

That Pat Perez has a monster noggin. It's like Jake big.

Kevin

That Carl Pettersson has a big belly on him. Like Esox big.

Kevin

I'm hoping to see a big Keegan Bradley push today. And Aaron Baddeley, and Dustin Johnson, and Justin Rose. That would be nice.

I reckon Phil should eagle #1. Jimmy Walker just cookie'd one over into the crowd.

I reckon Phil should eagle #1. Jimmy Walker just cookie'd one over into the crowd.

lol @ cookie'd one

Beast mode from tapatalk

I hope Kevin Na goes HAM and wins this. That would be nice.

That would be a great move, I get up every sat morning at 6am pst with my boy and am looking for something to watch, I just end up watching Netflix, but if they were showing the golf they would have me all day. I think there are a lot of people like us who would be watcing.

I concur....If I am not at the course I am looking for golf to watch....they already have cameras and stuff there....they should start from the first group off and go till they have to cut over to CBS or NBC

243 yard par3? What a stupid hole. Even these guys are having trouble reaching it.

243 yard par3? What a stupid hole. Even these guys are having trouble reaching it.

That's because they're using the wrong club. I kind of like that hole.

Classic under clubbing by Phil. DJ going along nicely.

Pat Perez is about to go ape sh*t.

Well Kokrak is playing well. I think he's -3 right now after going +5 on Thursday.

Lol @ Perez He should get a standard putter.

Lol...stupid anchoring. He's missed two putts under a foot now.

Back