2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

They had a large bar in there. Thp likes a large bar.

Beast mode from tapatalk

They had a large bar in there. Thp likes a large bar.

Beast mode from tapatalk

That would be a very good spot, assuming they don't toss us.

That would be a very good spot, assuming they don't toss us.

That only happens on the range when hanks peels off a few into the next hole lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

That only happens on the range when hanks peels off a few into the next hole lol

Beast mode from tapatalk

If there's a road near by Hanks will test out a car's paint durability .

haha I sure hope not, there are some nice cars down that way. There is the parking lot though.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Hahahaha. As long as there are no houses around I will be safe.

im pretty sure that ball landed and went under that guys car so it was testing the under carriage of the car!

im pretty sure that ball landed and went under that guys car so it was testing the under carriage of the car!

That is a legitimate test.

i agree it takes such skill to get the ball to bounce right in front of an moving celica and have it hit the under carriage several times!!

Just checked out the sports bar, looks like a good spot.

it is!! It has a great view, and a round bar for lots of drinking

I like drinking, I also like a good view and a round bar. Anyone know how we are paired with roommates? I am also guessing its the 4 bedroom villas?

I dont think we have a choice bro....dude to logistics. I could be wrong

You can pick your own roommate. Then 4 pair of roommates ( for the 4 bedroom villas as an example) will be put together as best as they can by arrival and/or departure dates. The common area does not open till all bedrooms are occupied by THP people.

I believe each bedroom has 2 beds in it and a bathroom and then it links to the common area where there is a kitchen area and living area ( i believe )

Ok, so I am coming down Thursday morning and rolling out Monday. So I will be paired up with dudes that are in and out the same as me?

You can pick your own roommate. Then 4 pair of roommates ( for the 4 bedroom villas as an example) will be put together as best as they can by arrival and/or departure dates. The common area does not open till all bedrooms are occupied by THP people.

I believe each bedroom has 2 beds in it and a bathroom and then it links to the common area where there is a kitchen area and living area ( i believe )

That's how Morgan explained it to me. You can request a roomy, but otherwise she is pairing people up based on arrival and departure times. And yes, the 4 br villas are what I remember.

I'm a total THP event newbie and a late signup so I figured room assignments were already done when I registered. So I just matched up with another late entry / newbie (Steel Pres) who was arriving and departing the same days I am.

I like One-Ts approach of rolling with cash (Randy Moss approves too). It will make it a lot easier for tips, splitting booze, etc.

It's actually one room with two sets of bunk beds, coffee table, 19" TV and love seat.....

Welcome to a stay more grand than you ever imagined, welcome to The Villas of Grand Cypress. Bordered by lush palms, manicured hedges and brightly colored flowers, the AAA Four-Diamond Villas' setting offers the ultimate in space and comfort.

Our elegantly appointed villas provide spectacular views of the waterways or fairways of the North Course. And while we are Orlando's premier golf resort and hotel, you will find our accommodations perfect for families and the business traveler alike.

You'll enjoy private terraces, high-speed Internet access, and large-screen flat-panel televisions. Pamper yourself with large baths, attentive housekeeping services, and so much more. All of this in an Orlando golf resort adjacent to Walt Disney World®.

That's how Morgan explained it to me. You can request a roomy, but otherwise she is pairing people up based on arrival and departure times. And yes, the 4 br villas are what I remember.

10-4, I just booked my flight so Morgan does not have that info. Either way its just a place to lay my head so I am cool with whomever i get paired up with.

I'm a total THP event newbie and a late signup so I figured room assignments were already done when I registered. So I just matched up with another late entry / newbie (Steel Pres) who was arriving and departing the same days I am.

I like One-Ts approach of rolling with cash (Randy Moss approves too). It will make it a lot easier for tips, splitting booze, etc.

Word, cash is king.

It's actually one room with two sets of bunk beds, coffee table, 19" TV and love seat.....

Welcome to a stay more grand than you ever imagined, welcome to The Villas of Grand Cypress. Bordered by lush palms, manicured hedges and brightly colored flowers, the AAA Four-Diamond Villas' setting offers the ultimate in space and comfort.

Our elegantly appointed villas provide spectacular views of the waterways or fairways of the North Course. And while we are Orlando's premier golf resort and hotel, you will find our accommodations perfect for families and the business traveler alike.

You'll enjoy private terraces, high-speed Internet access, and large-screen flat-panel televisions. Pamper yourself with large baths, attentive housekeeping services, and so much more. All of this in an Orlando golf resort adjacent to Walt Disney World®.

dibs on top bunk!

Gawd I hope they have a pool and jacuzzi nearby the villas. I have a feeling my back will need a long soak each day.

yeah, its all I use at these things

10-4, I just booked my flight so Morgan does not have that info. Either way its just a place to lay my head so I am cool with whomever i get paired up with.

Word, cash is king.

the 2 cases of beer our team drank on the course would agree.

dibs on top bunk!

I got bottom bunk with Kristen...mmm

Back