Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

A night with Jake's old lady if Westy wins and a night with Jake's old lady's sister if Hunter wins? LOL

Dude, Hunter is just mowing over people.
You'll never get a night with my bride, sorry buddy. Her sister....you can have her. My bro in law is a mean mo fo though. Proceed with caution.

Hunter is doing what Luke did last year, I hope it keeps on going. This would be a huge win for Hunter, I could see him being the highest ranked American by the end of the season if he gets a big one like this under his horrible flat brim'd cap!

right on yea i can see ironwood golf course from my house

I missed every single bit of this today for my daughter's b-day party followed by a golf expo but I like what we're left with. TC we're 1 match away from getting Mahan vs. Westy. Start thinking of out bet in case we get it!

I usually am not around for live golf, so I record it, resist the temptation to check the leaderboard on my phone, and watch it later. It is a much better way to watch golf because I can fast forward through all the millions of commercials and the people who I don't care about. And fyi, it'll be Rory vs. Hunter :p

Tappin!

I'm actually pulling for Wilson for a contests sake, but I'm with Jake, if Hunter could win this, watch out. All that dude needs is some confidence and he's a tough S.O.B.

right on yea i can see ironwood golf course from my house

I'm in Brookfield. I've played Ironwood many, many, times. The forum is getting pretty loaded up with Cheeseheads. We might have to organize an outing. Maybe Wilson and Stricker would play.

Kevin

I see a Cheeseland bromance brewing in here. Smells like curds.

I'm actually pulling for Wilson for a contests sake, but I'm with Jake, if Hunter could win this, watch out. All that dude needs is some confidence and he's a tough S.O.B.

I'll pull for Westwood, then. Make it a Wilson vs Westwood final. That's what the viewers want, anyway.

Kevin

I see a Cheeseland bromance brewing in here. Smells like curds.

FIFY dude.

You two could come to Wiscansin and join in, though that might be too many lefties. You have to wear khakis, though. None of that fashiony stuff you sissies seem to like.

Kevin

I'll pull for Westwood, then. Make it a Wilson vs Westwood final. That's what the viewers want, anyway.

Kevin

I actually think the viewers want a Mahan/McIlroy finale, but our boys like to play spoiler. Mark Wilson's pretty awesome. He's a Tarheel. That makes him better than a cheesehead.

I actually think the viewers want a Mahan/McIlroy finale, but our boys like to play spoiler. Mark Wilson's pretty awesome. He's a Tarheel. That makes him better than a cheesehead.

He's a Cheesehead Tarheel. Like Joe Wolf. Only good.

Kevin

He's a Cheesehead Tarheel. Like Joe Wolf. Only good.

Kevin

Joe Wolf is like the 8th best white dude in Tarheel basketball history. I liked him. He was a hard worker. And I like Mark Wilson. I like the way he plays golf.

Hehehe. Yeah, Wolf was pretty good. There's a kid from the City just up the road from me going to be a Tarheel baller next year, too.

Kevin

I'm in Brookfield. I've played Ironwood many, many, times. The forum is getting pretty loaded up with Cheeseheads. We might have to organize an outing. Maybe Wilson and Stricker would play.

Kevin
Sounds like a good idea, once it gets above 40 degrees

Hehehe. Yeah, Wolf was pretty good. There's a kid from the City just up the road from me going to be a Tarheel baller next year, too.

Kevin

Yeah, J.P. Tokoto. Not your typical looking and named cheesehead, that's for sure. He's a hell of a ball player.

Glad the golf and coverage starts so soon. I'm watching Morning Drive to get caught up on all I missed yestd.

Good morning. I've had my tea and crumpets for the morning and I'm getting settled in to watch Lee start the process of regaining his #1 ranking. I also hope that Mark Wilson wins this morning.

I'm looking for the glamour final, Rory v Hunter....

I'm looking for the glamour final, the opposite of what TC wants, especially b/c he bags on Tiger, and I love Tiger....

Fify Freddie! LOL

There's only so much you guys can root against Lee until he sucks you in. He'll put on a clinic today folks. He absolutely looks more determined than anyone in this field.

Fify Freddie! LOL

There's only so much you guys can root against Lee until he sucks you in. He'll put on a clinic today folks. He absolutely looks more determined than anyone in this field.

Mr. Mahan would have something to say about that statement...

Lee "TCwantsmy"WestWOOD will crumble today. WantsmyWestWOOD can never putt well for more then two or three rounds so today is the day he starts Perezing putts and DJ'ing wedges. Sorry FLTCwantsWestWOOD, game over.

Mr. Mahan would have something to say about that statement...

But he wears dumb hats. It's hard to take him seriously. Look Nathaniel, it's really simple. This Bracket contest is down to me and my brother. He has Mahan winning it and I have Lee winning it. I need Hunter to get bounced and Lee to not.

Lee "TCwantsmy"WestWOOD will crumble today. WantsmyWestWOOD can never putt well for more then two rounds or three rounds so today is the day he starts Perezing putts and DJ'ing wedges. Sorry FLTCwantsWestWOOD, game over.

Stop it! What's wrong with you people? Where's Tmex? He and I are the only two dude's in Lee's camp.

I'm cheering for Westy too, I wanna see is goofy walk all day today.

Back