Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks to everyone for setting this up. I've been looking forward to an opportunity to playing with some Georgia THPers. (Now I actually need to get some work in on the new irons so that my game resembles my handicap...)

SMG, what courses are you looking at for the outing?

Once again. I'm so sorry everyone. I didn't mean for this chaos to all of the sudden pop up. Thanks SMG for filling in. I'm beyond sorry everyone.

JT -- No sweat good buddy as things happen and like others said, you will have plenty of opportunities to catch a THP Get Together. Just go and kick some butt in your high school match!

I was gonna ask if anyone wanted to share a room on Sat. night .....

I was just talking with Jan ...... she's inclined to come with me ... if so we'll drive over on Friday, dine out, spend the night. She'll drop me off at the course in the morning. We'll spend the night Sat .... I plan to play a round on Sunday, somewhere, with someone (help needed here) and then we'll drive home after the round .....

does/can anyone work the arrangements with any that want to play on Sunday ??

WAHOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may be able to get out on Sunday with you Mike. Do you want me to look for course perhaps near where you will heading back to SC?

TapAhoy!

Giving any thought to Hard Labor Creek?

I may be able to get out on Sunday with you Mike. Do you want me to look for course perhaps near where you will heading back to SC?

TapAhoy!

That would be REAL KEWL SMG !!!!

Any course near where we play on Sat. or on route back to SC would be FINE with me ... Make it easy for you too.

AWESOME-NESS EVERYWHERE HERE !!!!!

I'm JACKED UP !!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::blob::alien2::bananadance::clap: :good: :glasses-cool: :joy: :thumb:

Giving any thought to Hard Labor Creek?

That would be a great choice IMO. Less than an hour from ATL and on the east side toward SC, win/win.

BTW - I am committed to a two-man team tourney 3/24, but I was watching this thread with interest. I just think Hard Labor Creek has a great central meet-up location for a GA get-together.

BTW - I am committed to a two-man team tourney 3/24, but I was watching this thread with interest. I just think Hard Labor Creek has a great central meet-up location for a GA get-together.

Well Slammin Sam ...sorry that I'm not gonna get to see ya on this trip :(

gonna miss seeing you hit them BIG DRIVES and BOMBING that thing from the fairway and all dem BIRDIES !!!

Looking FORWARD to our next chance !!!

That would be a great choice IMO. Less than an hour from ATL and on the east side toward SC, win/win.

Yea this would be an excellent choice IMO!

You, T0AD & myself need to work out some sort of riding plan.

Roger that.

Works for me however we need to find out which direction we are traveling to. Keith will have that posted up pretty soon so we can set up a central location to travel from.

Should have information up tonight or tomorrow. Will be a fun time.

TapAhoy!

Should have information up tonight or tomorrow. Will be a fun time.

TapAhoy!

Thanks for taking the bull by the horns Keith, we all really do appreciate it.

Looking forward to it!

MaryC just stopped by our house on the way home from Florida (Parents House). Brought us some food as KellyBo is still mending and she is also looking forward to March 24th! Thanks for the food sis :clapp:

Just want to add that SW is coming up from Florida tomorrow to join myself & DawgDaddy for some golf. It's always fun to tee it up with our buddy SW!

MaryC just stopped by our house on the way home from Florida (Parents House). Brought us some food as KellyBo is still mending and she is also looking forward to March 24th! Thanks for the food sis :clapp:

Very nice of MaryC to stop by and check on ya'll, she is a great person.

Very nice of MaryC to stop by and check on ya'll, she is a great person.

You, Lynne & MaryC have been really good to us during KellyBo's recovery :thumb:

Just want to add that SW is coming up from Florida tomorrow to join myself & DawgDaddy for some golf. It's always fun to tee it up with our buddy SW!

We will be teeing off in low 50's temperatures but it will be in the low 60's by time we finish. Wind is supposed to be 8/9 mph so that should be no problem. Looking forward to getting in a round at the goat track with 2 great THPers.

We will be teeing off in low 50's temperatures but it will be in the low 60's by time we finish. Wind is supposed to be 8/9 mph so that should be no problem. Looking forward to getting in a round at the goat track with 2 great THPers.

Old Dawg will probably have his shorts on :D. He's going through menopause lol!

Old Dawg will probably have his shorts on :D. He's going through menopause lol!

Nah, I went through that years ago, but yes I am thinking about wearing shorts. :banana:

Enjoy the round fellas.

TapAhoy!

Enjoy the round fellas.

TapAhoy!

We had a blast today SMG, no one was playing particularly well but the absolute highlight of the day was SW pitched one in for eagle from about 60 yards. It was beautiful. :clapp:
As always I had a great time with my two friends OG and SW, great folks for sure.

Back