What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did just jump on a Hirzl Control glove for cheap off the bay. After re-reading some of the reviews, I'm excited!

I did just jump on a Hirzl Control glove for cheap off the bay. After re-reading some of the reviews, I'm excited!

I was looking in to the same thing. Best part about being LH, that it takes 2 FULL WEEKS to get a dang Hirzl RH glove. WTC?

I was looking in to the same thing. Best part about being LH, that it takes 2 FULL WEEKS to get a dang Hirzl RH glove. WTC?

Same. I need to get one before the golf season starts. Thanks for the reminder.

Picked up a new G20 4 wood, a used 14 way Titleist stand bag (60 bucks and looks brand spanking new) and a old 30 dollar adams 23* hybrid (trying to learn to hit a hybrid).

Picked up a new G20 4 wood, a used 14 way Titleist stand bag (60 bucks and looks brand spanking new) and a old 30 dollar adams 23* hybrid (trying to learn to hit a hybrid).

sounds like a good day!

Nice! Love me some 4-wood action!

Didnt buy today but had my R11 driver and RBZ 3 wood shafts pulled and I put in 2 new X-calibur shafts.Cant wait to hit these bad boys

My nike machspeed 5 hybrid just got here. yay :D

made up my mind and ordered the new TITLEIST 712 MB IRONS

made up my mind and ordered the new TITLEIST 712 MB IRONS

I did it everybody!!!! I finally made up my mind today and decided to go with the TITLEIST 712 MB irons!!! It was between the TAYLORMADE MB or TITLEIST 712 MB and the new sticks will be TITLEIST. The last few days I kept going back to my local pro shop and hitting each one but the weather has been kinda rough here in Pennsylvania so I was hitting inside into a net ten feet in front of me so it was hard to tell even with the monitor to look at. But today it was mid 40's so i took the TITLEIST 712 MB & 712 CB and the TAYLORMADE MB outside to finally be able to http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/member.php?3311-Oregon-Golfer watch the flight of the ball and it was hands down TITLEIST all the way. Even in the wind the ball went high and far!! I could shape shots much better with the TITLEIST and they felt amazing even in the cold with crappy range balls. I can't wait to see how much better they feel when I use my Nike 20Xl-x balls. My new 712mb's will be here in a week. I'm so happy and i can't wait!!!!! Hope this isn't to long of a story/description I'm just really excited.

There is a huge thread for talking about stuff you bought. Congrats on the purchase!

There is a huge thread for talking about stuff you bought. Congrats on the purchase!

Yep, I suspect this to be merged there by mod, nice purchase.

Welcome to THP! Keep us posted with some pics when they arrive. Did you go with the standard stock shaft, length, lie?

Chill. It happens and it'll get merged I'm sure.

To the topic at hand, WELCOME and CONGRATS on finding something you genuinely like and that fits you while instilling confidence, that is huge!

Congrats! Those are some of the nicest looking blades out there. Very nice purchase!

Awesome purchase mate. They are a sweet club and I pondered purchasing them as well but got scared by the off days that I have from time to time and went the more forgiving route.

Congrats, those are nice looking irons!

Titleist 712 mb

Titleist 712 mb

I went today and was able to hit both the Taylormade MB and the TITLEIST 712 MB outside and it was hands down the TITLEIST that did it for me. They are prob the best irons I've ever hit. I'm a really big Taylormade fan but def not in the iron category anymore. So i had the pro order me a set of the TITLEIST 712mb's. They will be in in a week. I'm so excited I can't wait until they are in my bag!!!!

Good for you and enjoy your new toys :thumb:

I went today and was able to hit both the Taylormade MB and the TITLEIST 712 MB outside and it was hands down the TITLEIST that did it for me. They are prob the best irons I've ever hit. I'm a really big Taylormade fan but def not in the iron category anymore. So i had the pro order me a set of the TITLEIST 712mb's. They will be in in a week. I'm so excited I can't wait until they are in my bag!!!!

CONGRATS! Nothing like having a new club you are GENUINELY excited and confident about! Hit em' well!

Thank you everybody. Those TITLEIST irons were the best irons I think I have ever hit. They jus t feel perfect all around. And to answer ur question ddxu standard length and lie worked perfect for me. And i got the true tempur dynamic gold s300. I've played that shaft for a long time and it works well for me. If it ain't broke don't fix it I guess. I did like the KBS C taper but I really didn't feel like paying the 15 dollar up charge per club. Already paying over 900 that's good enuff LOL. But thanks again everybody and i will let u know when they show up and I'll post some pics and give some good feedback after I get a few rounds in. Still very stoked!!!

How long have you had them? Are they wearing well?

They are great as far as wear goes. The red and blue definitely bleeds off onto white gloves though.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Didnt buy today but had my R11 driver and RBZ 3 wood shafts pulled and I put in 2 new X-calibur shafts.Cant wait to hit these bad boys

That certainly counts in my book, congrats on the shaft upgrades.

Thanks jman!!! If i hit them all year like I hit them today my handicap should def drop a few digits!!! At the end of last season I was just over 4 at like 4.2 or 4.3. I hope to get back down to 2or 3 maybe even better. These irons can def get me there. Thanks again brother!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back