The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got Red ring of death on my xbox. Fml.

Ah, that sucks. I've been fortunate not to have any problems (knock on wood) with mine.

Lately it seems when I post about half get no responses. I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Lately it seems when I post about half get no responses. I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Which posts? It does suck when you post and nobody answers, that is true.

I used to think I was a thread killer. When I posted, replys would just stop.

Hi Sean, I love the avatar, the weather has been great here! :alien:

Ouch, you have the Elite? Or one of the newer ones?

The newer ones (360s) don't have red lights in them for the ring, haha.

Tap before talk.

Just got Red ring of death on my xbox. Fml.

3 yr warranty through Microsoft - call and tell them your serial number if you're close to the 3 yr mark.

Tap before talk.

The newer ones (360s) don't have red lights in them for the ring, haha. Tap before talk.
Guess that answers my question! I have the Elite after my Core RROD'd. I like having and HDMI out.

If you answer yourself you are consider crazy so it's ok that you're talking to yourself

Salesmen require knowledge. When they don't have it, you have a bunch of people with white clubs. LMAO

Team Hackers tapping!
Dude, this had me rolling. LMAO!

Odd, I dont think that.

Which posts? It does suck when you post and nobody answers, that is true.
A lot JN.

I used to think I was a thread killer. When I posted, replys would just stop.
I posted the same post three times on the MC trash talk thread before someone responded. I decided to quit posting in that thread all together.

Hi Sean, I love the avatar, the weather has been great here! :alien:
Thanks Chosed. :)

If you answer yourself you are consider crazy so it's ok that you're talking to yourself
I've been doing that a lot Freddie. The guys in white coats are on standby.

I've been doing that a lot Freddie. The guys in white coats are on standby.

Come to my hospital. We will take good care of ya.

Tapatalk

Can I bring my golf clubs Frank?

No and we will hold on to those shoelaces until we think you can be trusted.

Tapatalk

Whoops I am in the wrong thread :bulgy-eyes:. Anyone see a Thunderstorm heading your way better hunker down like yesterday :blob:. Bad storms heading into Georgia :angry:

The saints bounty program is a rant in itself. And worst part about it. I knew they were trying to injure Favre that game, I just knew it.

The saints bounty program is a rant in itself. And worst part about it. I knew they were trying to injure Favre that game, I just knew it.

Tell me about it, dude. That shouldve been the Vikes' win, but the reffing in that game was horrendous.

I also feel like I am talking to myself sometimes. Then I realize I am, and I don't FEEL like I am anymore.

All the teams do it. The Saints just got caught. It's like recruiting violations.

I learned that today.

And Favre would have broken your heart anyway. Bounty or not.

Kevin

All the teams do it. The Saints just got caught. It's like recruiting violations.

I learned that today.

And Favre would have broken your heart anyway. Bounty or not.

Kevin

He more then likely wouldn't have played in the super bowl. But still and I hate that the FG rule for overtime came into effect the next year cause of that game. Ugh. It sucks being a vikes fan sometimes

He more then likely wouldn't have played in the super bowl. But still and I hate that the FG rule for overtime came into effect the next year cause of that game. Ugh. It sucks being a vikes fan sometimes because of how bad they suck and how stupid they are. And they suck.

fify.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back