The Greatest Course Ive Every Played

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Just got back from vegas, and had the pleasure of playing Wolf Creek Golf Course up in Mesquite Nevada #28 on Golf Digest's Top 100.
http://www.golfwolfcreek.com/sites/courses/layout9.asp?id=863&page=48604

An absolutely stunning golf course, and unbelievebly brutal and demanded that you hit every tee ball straight or else. Unfortuantely for me, the 4th round in 3 days proved to be my worst driving day and I paid the price.

I tried to take video of each hole from the tee box, a few didnt come out properly, but here is everything else

http://www.youtube.com/user/mikedean441?feature=mhee

Start from the bottom and work your way up

I'm jealous! I would love to play that course. Ever since I saw it on the Tiger Woods video game I thought it would just be amazing to play.

it was unbelieveable, hard to fathom that work that had to be done to carve that course out

it was unbelieveable, hard to fathom that work that had to be done to carve that course out

Did you man up and play the back tee's? Haha j/k man I wish I could see the videos. I will check when I get home. Glad you had a good time.

Very nice! Looks like the prices are fair for the quality of the course.

Did you man up and play the back tee's? Haha j/k man I wish I could see the videos. I will check when I get home. Glad you had a good time.

thankfully they didnt have those tees setup, so I played the next set up which was only a 138 slope

I thought I was in for a great day when I piped my tee ball down the middle of the fairway on the #1 par 5....until I proceeded to hit #2 into the mountains LOL, it was downhill from there

My parents live in St. George and I have pay just about every course in the St. george/Mesquite area EXCEPT Wolfs Creek. I am hoping to play it sometime either this or next year. Looks fantastic!

My parents live in St. George and I have pay just about every course in the St. george/Mesquite area EXCEPT Wolfs Creek. I am hoping to play it sometime either this or next year. Looks fantastic!

yeah definitely wortht he money, thats for sure

Wow, that is a stunning course. If I ever get to Vegas again I need to try to get out there.

I had a chance to play the course a few years ago. As you suggest, hard to describe the beauty you see standign there. Wind was blowing hard tha day which made scoring brutal, but I really didn't care. Definitely a must play if anyone is in the area. I remember the green fees being reasonable compared to courses closer to the city, too.

I've played that course many times on PS3, but the dream is to go play there in real life.

Totally agree, one of a kind. One day.

Awsome looking course Mike. Reminds me of the Vineyard, you know, tees, grass, greens...

Spectacular Mike...I would love to play there. Looks hard, but awesome.

Wow, I just checked out the rates, I didn't take the time to look at those earlier. GREAT rates for such an awesome course!

Great looking course, some crazy elevation changes. Thanks for sharing.

Wow...beautiful course.

Wow, I just checked out the rates, I didn't take the time to look at those earlier. GREAT rates for such an awesome course!

yeah ours was $115 at 1pm, they let us out at about 12:30 which put us right in front of a very slow group, and we played #18 at dusk, so really thankful we got to finish (especially since I got par on 18)

yeah ours was $115 at 1pm, they let us out at about 12:30 which put us right in front of a very slow group, and we played #18 at dusk, so really thankful we got to finish (especially since I got par on 18)

Yeah, damn tourist that have to take pictures of every hole :beat-up:

Great videos, beautiful course. #16 looks BRUTAL!

Great videos, beautiful course. #16 looks BRUTAL!

yeah I chickened and went left. One guy took the "shortcut" and cleared the ledge and witht he roll was left a wedge into the green.

Wish I had tiem to take more than just tee box videos so you can see some of the crazy 2nd shots out there but just wasnt an option

Back