Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go hit the RBZ, I like it much much more than the 2.0 hybrid.

I'm thinking about it. Lol. Its just half the price for a hybrid that I wont be gaming for long haha.

I'm thinking about it. Lol. Its just half the price for a hybrid that I wont be gaming for long haha.
Hah, good point. I just never hit the 2.0 very well, but find the RBZ longer and easier to hit.

I'm pondering a burner superfast 2.0 hybrid actually. My little bro bought one and its an absolute bomber.

What loft you looking at buying?

I'm pondering how much longer before we get to order our MC drivers :)

LOL, your so used to Hawk Pondering that once you order something you get all antsy in your pantsy.

LOL, your so used to Hawk Pondering that once you order something you get all antsy in your pantsy.

Truth. I haven't really been excited about a driver in a long time. I see lots of gear, but it's just different when you get to pick it out or whatever.

Lol. I'm still considering what we discussed earlier!!!

What loft you looking at buying?

20 ish or so if I did. Or the 3 hybo. it'd fit between my 3w and Mashie somewhere. I'm just trying to decide if its worth it. I dont think but I killed that club.

Lol. I'm still considering what we discussed earlier!!!

20 ish or so if I did. Or the 3 hybo. it'd fit between my 3w and Mashie somewhere. I'm just trying to decide if its worth it. I dont think but I killed that club.

Darn, I might be getting rid of my RBZ 22* 4 Rescue.

Rocketballz! I had thought aboot a 4 but I'm more likely wanting a 5w type replacement.

That's pretty much how I use the 3 Rescue currently. I just can't hit the 4 rescue for some reason. I may end up going 3W, 3R, 3-PW, 50/54/58, putter for my bag setup.

That's pretty much how I use the 3 Rescue currently. I just can't hit the 4 rescue for some reason. I may end up going 3W, 3R, 3-PW, 50/54/58, putter for my bag setup.

Well that RBZ 3 rescue is realyl long isnt it???

Hey anyone here try feel golf wedges? Saw on there website that they are having a sale on them 49 a wedge.

Played the Nike VRS hybrid and didnt like it very much, went back to the Mashie after 9 holes. Thinking RBZ next

I think I'm going to pick up a Proforve V2 shaft for my R11, the only problem now is, I can order one that is trimmed, tipped and gripped for 110, or I can order the shaft alone for 60, tip for 20, and grip for 5. But I have never done any club building before. I would have to cut it down, grip it, and put the tip on. Is that worth a savings of 25 bucks... I don't know

Hmmmmmm Lol...

What are you trying to say hater? Just because War Eagle and I will outdrive you with our 3 hybrids dont be hatin lol

I think I'm going to pick up a Proforve V2 shaft for my R11, the only problem now is, I can order one that is trimmed, tipped and gripped for 110, or I can order the shaft alone for 60, tip for 20, and grip for 5. But I have never done any club building before. I would have to cut it down, grip it, and put the tip on. Is that worth a savings of 25 bucks... I don't know

Since I dont have my own golf shop I like the ready to go option.

If you have the tools and the time, might as well. If you don't have either of those let alone both then go with the ready made option.

Since I dont have my own golf shot I like the ready to go option.

Yeah, thats what I'm leaning towards. It just started out as a cheap shaft option, and creaped up in price by the time things are said and done. It stinks, you can find a bunch of the V2's with r11 tips that individuals are selling already cut and gripped, but I'm looking for a 75X, and I haven't stumbled upon one.

Ponder over. Bagboy quad has been ordered. It's going to be awesome.

I'm going to look like a huge wannabe with my staff bag, not matching equipment, belly putter and push cart. I'm proud of myself.

I was looking through the Golfworks catalogue I received and they have club making classes. They have a 2 day class for $99 in which you learn the basics as well as assemble a putter, iron, and driver and get to keep those as well. It looks pretty interesting.

I'm going to look like a huge wannabe with my staff bag, not matching equipment, belly putter and push cart. I'm proud of myself.

Nice dude. Walkers are serious.

All you need a is a flat brimmed bright orange Puma hat and some sweet orange PUMA spikes and you are set.

I was looking through the Golfworks catalogue I received and they have club making classes. They have a 2 day class for $99 in which you learn the basics as well as assemble a putter, iron, and driver and get to keep those as well. It looks pretty interesting.

I have often thought of taking that class. I like to tinker with equipment and want to get into it as a little side money making project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back