5 - 10 - 15 Challenge

Needed to change things up. Been stalled on my weight loss since Christmas. Hoping the trainer shocks my system

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I was even for the week which isn't a Bsd thing. Started working with a personal trainer.this morning kicked my Fanny.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I signed up to us one for 6 months 6 times a month, so I do Monday/ Friday one week and Tuesday or Thursday the next. So far it is taking me 2 or 3 days to recover. I like the fact that they push you, I just don't like the fact that I am so out of shape. We are fixing that.

Suppose I should update here, I'm now down to a svelt 237 from my starting weight of about 250. Just another 27 pounds to go and I will be at my goal weight of 210 which is what I weighed when I played ball in college so thats what I want to weigh again. I can't believe I let myself put on this much weight but I'm glad to see it go.

Wow dude you weighed 250 lbs down at West Palm Beach last year :bulgy-eyes:!

Wow dude you weighed 250 lbs down at West Palm Beach last year :bulgy-eyes:!
Yep, well probably 240 then and then added another 10 pounds. I guess the advantage of a large frame and being tall is you can hide some body fat, it is also a really bad thing that it hides all the fat.

Yep, well probably 240 then and then added another 10 pounds. I guess the advantage of a large frame and being tall is you can hide some body fat, it is also a really bad thing that it hides all the fat.

Yea you are right about the tall large frame hiding the goods. Good luck bro on your journey and happy for ya!

Yea you are right about the tall large frame hiding the goods. Good luck bro on your journey and happy for ya!
Thanks Handsome!

Wow, great inspiration...been doing this on my own. Nice to hear all the success stories. I have lost about 12 and want to lose at least 35 to 40 more...it's a lot better now that the better half has joined me! Good luck to all! It ain't easy that's for sure!

Wow, great inspiration...been doing this on my own. Nice to hear all the success stories. I have lost about 12 and want to lose at least 35 to 40 more...it's a lot better now that the better half has joined me! Good luck to all! It ain't easy that's for sure!
Good luck to you good sir sounds like you are doing great.

Good to see you joining in, nothing like accountability to help you reach your goals. I am heading to the gym in just a few minutes, I guess I am pretty much addicted now. :D

Lots of good stories in here, keep it up

Went in this morning and had a great leg work out, did more than the 1st time and so far not nearly as sore. This is getting better all of the time. I am not trying to lose weight, although I need to. I have lost 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks by cutting out soft drinks and being smarter in restaurants. Haven't talked with the trainer about diet yet so we will see what happens a I get further into better health. It is safe to say that I will stick with this training for a while.

Went in this morning and had a great leg work out, did more than the 1st time and so far not nearly as sore. This is getting better all of the time. I am not trying to lose weight, although I need to. I have lost 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks by cutting out soft drinks and being smarter in restaurants. Haven't talked with the trainer about diet yet so we will see what happens a I get further into better health. It is safe to say that I will stick with this training for a while.

That's great to hear! I've learned that no matter what your goal, your diet goes a long way towards determining how successful you will be. That goes for both gaining (cleanly, that is) and losing weight. Combine eating well with working out consistently and your metabolism will take off.

I'm still hanging around 205-207 but my lifts are moving up nicely. Deadlifted 475 yesterday at the end of my sets so I'm pleased with my progress there.

DD great job keeping up the great work. Cutting out soft drinks is a great place to start as liquid sugar is the worst form of calories and pop is just really really bad for us. I haven't had one for 4 months now and don't miss it at all to be honest.

DD great job keeping up the great work. Cutting out soft drinks is a great place to start as liquid sugar is the worst form of calories and pop is just really really bad for us. I haven't had one for 4 months now and don't miss it at all to be honest.

I have not bought a 2 liter in two weeks and KellyBo has not drank a coke in over a month.

Great going cb, and I can truthfully say I don't miss it either.

I am trying to cut back on diet coke. Drink way too much. Seltzer seems like a decent substitute. Anyone else have experience?

I am trying to cut back on diet coke. Drink way too much. Seltzer seems like a decent substitute. Anyone else have experience?

Does Seltzer have much sodium in it? I drink more water now as it is the best thing going for ya. I do have some fruit juice either orange or grape in the a.m. to take my meds with. Very small glass of juice mind ya :thumb:

Had a great workout going this morning. Really good stuff.

And then I tweaked my darn back in the last 5 minutes. And I was going to play some golf today. Instead, I can't move.

Steel Tappin'

And then I tweaked my darn back in the last 5 minutes. And I was going to play some golf today. Instead, I can't move.

Steel Tappin'

OUCH! I hope it clears up for you soon.

Steel Tappin'
Man THP has a thing with backs. Get better quick man.

Steel Tappin'

Sorry to heat that SP

Does Seltzer have much sodium in it? I drink more water now as it is the best thing going for ya. I do have some fruit juice either orange or grape in the a.m. to take my meds with. Very small glass of juice mind ya :thumb:

KellyBo must be feeling much better and is now able to make sure you take your meds huh? :devil:

Since last November I have lost 40+lbs. I have been doing a variety of excersise programs, including a few 12-week tranformation programs. The key to my sucess has been my diet. I've been eating a high protein, low carb diet. I've mixed in some weeks of carb cycling (high carbs one day, low carbs the next) to help shock my body. I also eat 6 small meals a day and I eat every 2-3 hours. I'd reccomend any program from Bodybuilding.com, best of all, they are free.

Back