The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught myself up on the last few pages. The RBZ and i20 signups had an insane amount of first time posters in there trying to get to test the irons that have not been seen since then. We aren't seeing that now because these aren't Big-OEM clubs. When it was said that there are only ~200 members interested in testing, they are right about the 200, but not really about the interested. Way more are interested, but how many have earned the right? I definitely don't think everyone should sign up for each one. For a few reasons: It's respectful to bow out of a club testing if you're already currently testing a club, some people won't be able to actively contribute, some don't have time, some know they have very little if no chance (25 handicapper signing up to test blades for example?), and some just would rather someone else do it. No reason to sign up if you're one of those people. It's a personal choice. Sorry for the rant that's basically already been stated, just felt I'd share my opinion.

Man we have some high emotion tonight. We should maybe drop it though as the big boss wants it dropped. Everyone has different ideas on what showing support is.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

It sure does, JN. And this goes for everyone who has posted on this page.

DROP THE TESTING TOPIC AS WAS REQUESTED EARLIER.

I signed up for the Nuun, but not Polara. My reasons being that I don't slice or hook the ball nearly enough to test these on a level that would be a legitimate informative source for those looking into info for these. I could post on distance or feel, but that's about it. But I wouldn't want to take away from the chances for guys that could see and report a marked difference in their game to report good feedback on the true purpose of these balls.

Maybe lots of other people feel this way? I dunno.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I think its best if people just move on from the subject of testing and signing up.
And the personal attacks NEED to stop now or the people making them can find some place else to make them.

Well, I wasn't attacking anyone. Didn't see this post though as far as commenting on testing. My bad!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

My rant is also a happy happy joy joy, but it was so nice and sunny and hot today that I was wearing only a tee shirt, but the rant.....I got a sunburn on my face. Booooo now I look really angry lol.

One more testing post and I'm deleting all of it since you were asked to stop.

My rant is also a happy happy joy joy, but it was so nice and sunny and hot today that I was wearing only a tee shirt, but the rant.....I got a sunburn on my face. Booooo now I look really angry lol.

I know that really sucks....and this might be obvious but...

...pics? Bwahahahahaha. Angry breeze.

Yeah, I've been walking around with pink arms myself for a couple days from my lesson on Tuesday. Sunburn shouldn't be allowed until at least May.

A tee shirt is not proper golf attire. There are many threads about what you should wear to play based off where your handicap falls in the hierarchy of players.

Lobster CB!

My Rant is having good range sessions and then sucking on the course the next day

Now that I'm 51, I'm a year grouchier. Things were better in my day.

Kevin

A tee shirt is not proper golf attire. There are many threads about what you should wear to play based off where your handicap falls in the hierarchy of players.
LOL, I do look angry and kind of like a lobser, but tee shirt was the wrong word choice, I was actually wearing a THP Sligo golf shirt.

My rant is tension headaches stink

LOL, I do look angry and kind of like a lobser, but tee shirt was the wrong word choice, I was actually wearing a THP Sligo golf shirt.

You must be a great golfer because that's a serious golf shirt! Buy me one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since all of y'all are back on the course in the great white North, can I complain about how freakin' hot it is during my rounds in Florida right now?

JSkittles bought my R11! Now I can't find a frackin box to ship it in. Been to Fedex, UPS, Dick's Sporting goods. I will hold on to boxes from now on. My bad JSkittles. I'm working on it! Got a friend at DSG helping me get a box.

Since all of y'all are back on the course in the great white North, can I complain about how freakin' hot it is during my rounds in Florida right now?

No.....

Wow, I go out to dinner with the better half and miss a bunch of stuff. My rant is someone hacking into your Facebook page and adding random people. That! Is! Dumb!

JSkittles bought my R11! Now I can't find a frackin box to ship it in. Been to Fedex, UPS, Dick's Sporting goods. I will hold on to boxes from now on. My bad JSkittles. I'm working on it! Got a friend at DSG helping me get a box.

I always hold on to club boxes. If needed, I could send an empty one up your way...

No.....

Ok, then I wont. Hehe

I was never off the course, it's just finally sunny again.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back