The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A local 'spa' got robbed last night at 3:20am. What kind of spa holds those hours? Also, what was my ex father-in-law doing there all those times I saw his truck in the parking lot :)

A local 'spa' got robbed last night at 3:20am. What kind of spa holds those hours? Also, what was my ex father-in-law doing there all those times I saw his truck in the parking lot :)

Hahaha. There are certain, all-night 'spas'....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Picture is LOL funny but do I have to be the bad guy here? Can someone fix that one part? Someone has to have photoshop.

Here you go forum leader, didn't need photoshop

430748_3513571680279_1301547316_3871501_1927395532_n.jpg

How did your threesome go the other night?

Depends how you see it since i didnt have one lol.

Yeah, Sweden, WTC? :alien:

Todays kids.. Watching Jersey shore and think that is "cool". Idiots.

Pretty cool picture of you on the left, flix.

Thanks, i've been saving for a while now to beat FLTC:s beard!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Picture is LOL funny but do I have to be the bad guy here? Can someone fix that one part? Someone has to have photoshop.

Hahaha! Wopsie. My bad.

Depends how you see it since i didnt have one lol.

Todays kids.. Watching Jersey shore and think that is "cool". Idiots.

Thanks, i've been saving for a while now to beat FLTC:s beard!

Hahaha! Wopsie. My bad.

LOL dude I got such a good laugh aboot that though. I see those kids out in Scottsdale. Good thing I dont party there aynmore. WTC

LOL dude I got such a good laugh aboot that though. I see those kids out in Scottsdale. Good thing I dont party there aynmore. WTC

Good thing indeed. They look retarded with a dash of carrot.

Swedish humor has come a long way since the Swedish chef lol

Good thing indeed. They look retarded with a dash of carrot.

I couldn't figure out why KBS always said "This pro is leading such and such using such and such" or "This pro just won using our shaft". I just read on their Facebook page, they do that because no tour pro is payed to use or endorse their product, and it wouldn't be fair to use their name to promote their product and that they want the wins and performance to speak for themselves, instead of the names.

KBS blows me away. This is one very well put together company and I can say, their attention to detail and the little things, is quickly making me a homer.

FWIW that applies to other companies as well. See Fujikura, Matrix, Graphite Design, etc. Usually shaft companies.
When SCOR has someone win a major with their awesomeness they'll have to say the same thing.

man what a long day, isnt usually this slow on Mondays

As a Beatles fan it is hard for me to look at Paul McCartney...

As a Beatles fan it is hard for me to look at Paul McCartney...

...because he looks exactly like my grandmother. Too weird for my brain to process!

Moved to Banter thread.

If the reports that the contract of ESPN's Erin Andrews was not renewed is accurate, NBC needs to get her on board. Long shot, but wouldn't mind seeing her replace Kuselias, Sonders on Morning Drive. However, I bet they would have bigger plans for her than MD (though we could hope).

If the reports that the contract of ESPN's Erin Andrews was not renewed is accurate, NBC needs to get her on board. Long shot, but wouldn't mind seeing her replace Kuselias, Sonders on Morning Drive. However, I bet they would have bigger plans for her than MD (though we could hope).

She knows even less about golf then EK. What's with the witch hunt against EK, he's as opinionated as more than half the active folks on here.

She knows even less about golf then EK. What's with the witch hunt against EK, he's as opinionated as more than half the active folks on here.
I'm not opinionated. haha

Report is a hoax.

Report is a hoax.

For now maybe, big lead reports that her contract is still up for renewal along with Michelle Beadle and SVP. Similar things happened to Jim Rome, Peter Gammons, and others where they defect to other networks. I like EA, hope she sticks around ESPN unless she is upgraded to ABC like Robin Roberts.

Have you noticed all the new blonde talent being added to ESPN lately? At least one of the EA and MB pair will be gone....according to the behind the scenes at ESPN book I read, they both can't stand each other and get along about as well as presidential candidates. Sports babes are about a dime a dozen and easily replaced.

For now maybe, big lead reports that her contract is still up for renewal along with Michelle Beadle and SVP. Similar things happened to Jim Rome, Peter Gammons, and others where they defect to other networks. I like EA, hope she sticks around ESPN unless she is upgraded to ABC like Robin Roberts.

Have you noticed all the new blonde talent being added to ESPN lately? At least one of the EA and MB pair will be gone....according to the behind the scenes at ESPN book I read, they both can't stand each other and get along about as well as presidential candidates. Sports babes are about a dime a dozen and easily replaced.

I agree, I think EA has more clout than MB or any other sports babe. Dudes like her, chicks like her. I could see her doing well at ABC like Robin Roberts, but doubt she would get her own show at ESPN.

I like MB and RN personally over EA. RN seems pretty smart and MB is easy on the eyes

I find Michelle Beadle intriguing. Not quite Suzy Kolber intriguing, but intriguing nonetheless. Dirtier intriguing.

Kevin

I find Michelle Beadle intriguing. Not quite Suzy Kolber intriguing, but intriguing nonetheless. Dirtier intriguing.

Kevin

I agree, I have always thought this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back