What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much rusty!!!! I plan on hanging onto these things for awhile. They have such a classic look I think they will be in style for a good many years. TITLEIST def hit the nail on the head with all of their 712 series. From the AP1'S all the way up to the MB'S they are amazing irons.....I have always been a TITLEIST guy at heart especially when it comes to irons. Now I'm playing the TAYLORMADE R11 driver and TAYLORMADE ghost putter but irons I think will always be TITLEIST!!!

got fit for new irons

purchased a set of Mizuno JPX 800s...they weren't even on my radar but that what i left the shop with

I located the last piece of my PING Rapture V2 set when I picked up this V2 20* hybrid. I wanted to complete the full at and now have Driver thru LW. I have always liked these sticks and will probably hang on to them for quite a while.

a6f869eb-df1e-1f59.jpg

a6f869eb-e1d5-6362.jpg

TapAhoy!

Very solid clubs in the JPX 800s there Bread. You will enjoy them. Had a set myself.
TapAhoy!

2 custom TP mills ordered.... now to be patient and wait.

Damn bud, you are worse than Jman!! That's a compliment. :D

Team Hackers tapping!

I was just coming in here to say the same thing Cookie! Nice pickups buck, I can't wait to see what you got.

Shopping at Golf Works right now. Finally get my DG Spinners for my wedges, a couple of green Lamkin REL 3GEN's to go on them and some wedge ferrules.

Well i have been waiting a little over two weeks for my new irons to come in, well I went and picked them up today. I am the proud New owner of a set of TITLEIST 712 MB with true tempur dynamic gold X100 shafts and golf pride New decade white out grips in white/red. I hit a bucket of balls with them as soon as i got to my local pro shop where I had ordered them and they feel amazing!!!! Looking forward to playing some actual golf this weekend with them. I'll write back again to update everyone on how I did with my new weapons!!!

Cool! Wish I was good enough to play with those. I know how good they will feel

I have to wait 2 more weeks before my TP Mills fitting and then have to wait more after that, haha.

I have to wait 2 more weeks before my TP Mills fitting and then have to wait more after that, haha.

Are you heading to the shop to get fitted?

Are you heading to the shop to get fitted?

Going to Victory Custom Golf outside of Charlotte and Jay from TP Mills is going to meet me there to fit me and show me different ones.

Going to Victory Custom Golf outside of Charlotte and Jay from TP Mills is going to meet me there to fit me and show me different ones.

I've been dealing with Jay via email he's been great with me. Take some pics of what he brings. They have been rolling out some nice custom and handmades lately.

I've been dealing with Jay via email he's been great with me. Take some pics of what he brings. They have been rolling out some nice custom and handmades lately.

Will do!

Picked up a couple new Winn DryTac grips to put on the VR_S and Mashies.

Picked up a couple new Winn DryTac grips to put on the VR_S and Mashies.

I was playing around with my adjustments on my VR S and before I knew the grip was twisted upside down. If I decide to change my settings I may regrip.

I was playing around with my adjustments on my VR S and before I knew the grip was twisted upside down. If I decide to change my settings I may regrip.

Yeah, I've encountered that thought with a few adjustable drivers. That is one case where something like the air-installed Pure grips would be very nice.

Taylormade RBZ 3 wood. I tried to wait for the outing demo day but when I hit it on the monitor next to my R11 I had to have it!

Picked this bad boy up today. Had it brought in from SeeMore to my specs. 34.5" and 2* flat. I put the grip on it separately, myself.

aefddd9d-403e-f2c5.jpg

aefddd9d-4053-fc0c.jpg
aefddd9d-4067-76a0.jpg
aefddd9d-4077-feaa.jpg
aefddd9d-408a-b841.jpg

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Pair of Calvin Klein Golf trousers.

In white to go with my new Sligo polo shirt.

Looking to get some white FJ icons now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just changed my driver to the Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Stiff and my irons to Titleist AP2 712 5-PW-W. huge leap for me. But well worth it. Now if they play as well as my Scotty C putter I'm in business. Driving range yesterday. WOW! Tee off Sunday @ 7:30 AM Wish me luck Boys and Girls!!!!!

Got fit for a driver by PING today and ordered a G20 head with the i20 707D shaft cut down to 45". The waiting game now starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back