2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Here is my villa, with sharkwrestler being my roommate. I am sure we are going to have a great time. Can't wait to meet all you guys. v.man, I will get to meet next weekend at River Pines.

sharkwrestler
arydolphin
bmwnola
milehighgolfer
interlooper
v.man
bhillin

Looking like a great line up for the Villa.
Been working some strange hours this week and just getting tuned in.
Missed out on signing up for the Adams testing this def cheers me up.

I'm ready for this to happen. This trip I'm making to Florida next week isnt going to help to chill the anticipation of the event. I'm tying up a couple of loose ends of stuff i need and things I want to get done and wear down to the outing and demo day.

I am glad to see the outing thread really take off lately, and I am sure as we get closer it will continue to do so. I wanted to post a lil reminder here that Tadashi and I are organizing rounds of golf for Thrusday, I am organizing one around 8am and have seven people committed ( Myself, Cookie, Ripper, Milehighgolfer,Vegan702, Sharkwrestler and Degoins) and I know there are a bunch more for the round in the afternoon which Freddie is putting together. There is already a thread for discussion of the rounds so please do not post any of that stuff here.

Here is the link to it: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?29154-2012-Outing-Extra-Golf-Rounds

I'll be your 8th in the AM.

Another week down, another week closer :)

This is getting better by the moment. Come on May it's time to play.

Good to see all the excitement over the weekend, can't wait

I have three people that are going to the woodshed first. Irops, Cookie & Bullfrog :deadhorse:. Those guys have been asking for a good old fashion woodshed beating for several months. Is May here yet :blob:

I have three people that are going to the woodshed first. Irops, Cookie & Bullfrog :deadhorse:. Those guys have been asking for a good old fashion woodshed beating for several months. Is May here yet :blob:

It should be here about the same time you are through with renovations to the 'shed. I know I am ready to head south and play some golf.

So, can you tell me exactly what happens in this shed?

It should be here about the same time you are through with renovations to the 'shed. I know I am ready to head south and play some golf.

haha lets get er done Dawg! I am looking forward to meeting some of these newbies and seeing what they got in the tank :blob:

So, can you tell me exactly what happens in this shed?

Cookie -- I am going to do more than that good buddy. If GG will be kind enough to put us in the same foursome, you will see what Southern Hospitality involves :bulgy-eyes:

Cookie -- I am going to do more than that good buddy. If GG will be kind enough to put us in the same foursome, you will see what Southern Hospitality involves :bulgy-eyes:

Cue the dueling banjos.

What's that? Take a fairway 150 yards wide and you show us all how to miss it to the right?

Team Hackers tapping!

What's that? Take a fairway 150 yards wide and you show us all how to miss it to the right?

Team Hackers tapping!

Cookie don't worry OG missed the largest fairway this side of the Atlantic.

Team Hackers tapping!

I don't know that he will be missing it right, OG's nickname is Hooky Hookerson here in Georgia. :D

I don't know that he will be missing it right, OG's nickname is Hooky Hookerson here in Georgia. :D

Ha, even better! First golfer known to miss a fairway which is 150 yards wide on both sides.

Funny thing with OG is that hookin' it means so many different things.

Team Hackers tapping!

Team Hackers tapping!

Cookie don't worry OG missed the largest fairway this side of the Atlantic.

you boys are going to be grinning when I slide a stinger up the middle of the fairway with a 4 iron about 235 dead center cut. Then talk your trash :loser::bananadance:

Talked to my roommate Rafdo tonight. Seems like an awesome guy. Gotta book the airline tickets now. Ole Gray, can't wait to see you take all these fellers to the woodshed. Hopefully I avoid it for most of the trip.

The truth is I did miss that big old fairway to the right. The truth also is the shaft I was using at the time was way too light for my swing which was causing my tee shots to flail out to the right side. Especially when I tried to hammer the ball. I suppose the shaft was not able to catch up with my swing. Anyways the heavier shaft I have in my driver now stays with me and I can aim way right and draw it back in. Of course if I absolutely need to pipeline one up the middle with any doubt, it's the trusty 4 - iron to the rescue.

Talked to my roommate Rafdo tonight. Seems like an awesome guy. Gotta book the airline tickets now. Ole Gray, can't wait to see you take all these fellers to the woodshed. Hopefully I avoid it for most of the trip.

Thanks biglee and looking forwarding to meeting yet another fine THPer!

How about an update on who the noobs are or has the list changed any lately? The excitement is building and I am ready to go.

How about an update on who the noobs are or has the list changed any lately? The excitement is building and I am ready to go.

I think the "lists" were being frowned on, due to the constant changes with folks having to drop in/out all the time.

Attention Campers:There will be a woodcarving clinic in the woodshed Sunday at 11:00am.

I will need an updated schedule for all these camp events. That grand finale at the end of the show will be a heck of a camp event.

Back