2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

Put me down for a morning and afternoon round! I can't wait for May!

Put me down for a morning and afternoon round! I can't wait for May!

You are down for morning round. As an update here is who I have so far for the morning.. if I missed you or for want to add, just let me know.

White Rhino
Cookie
Ripper
Milehighgolfer
Vegan 702
Sharkwrestler
Degoins

Thanks again WR!

I finally booked my fights, so I guess I should sign up for some extra rounds!! I'm arriving Wednesday night, so I'm in for a morning round on Thursday!

Put me down for the Thursday afternoon round.

I finally booked my fights, so I guess I should sign up for some extra rounds!! I'm arriving Wednesday night, so I'm in for a morning round on Thursday!

Ok I have you down... here is the list for morning....

White Rhino
Cookie
Ripper
Milehighgolfer
Vegan 702
Sharkwrestler
Degoins
Tadashi
Badass

count me in for the afternoon round on thursday

Im coming in for an afternoon round. I'll be riding with hanks, g4life, mrsg4life and buckjob I believe. Something like that!

Anybody planning on a 2nd round on Saturday?

Not really sure. Do we know how the competetive rounds are going to be done? It may make a difference.

I'd be interested for sure. Even if we just pair up and play some 9 hole side matches or something.

As far as I know, there is only one 'official' round each day. Coolbreeze and I are supposed to have some sort of match vs One-T and Chunky and I figure it has to be Saturday.

As far as I know, there is only one 'official' round each day. Coolbreeze and I are supposed to have some sort of match vs One-T and Chunky and I figure it has to be Saturday.
Coolbreeze won't be there dude. I think you can take those two clowns by yourself to be honest.

I wonder if we'll really have time for another 18. Moving 70 or so people through a course will take some time.

Coolbreeze won't be there dude. I think you can take those two clowns by yourself to be honest.

Neither will Chunky

I'll fill in for one of those absent jokers if you want Hawk

Or, we could maybe figure something else out and get everybody involved. Some sort of skins game or something. I don't really know how that all works though.

I'd be up for it too Hawk. Me and you can kick ddec's ass for him. :D

Me and One-T vs you and Hawk? Come on dude that's not even fair for you guys. You might as well quit now

could be fun to do a blind draw groups or something too. I'm sure it will be easy to sort out after several beers fri night

Back