The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fedex is the only shipping company I have a problem with, they love their door tags. Which makes no sense to me. from a logistics stand point

*Ring Ring Ring*

Me: hey blah blah NPS

Them: How do I get to the park?

Me: Where are you?

Them: In my car

Me: Where is your car presently?

Them: Uh, Ft. Myers...pine something.

Me: Ok you'll take 75 South and follow the signs.

Them: What's 75?

Me The Interstate.

Them: Oh I'm on an interstate now.

Me: That's 75.

Them: How do you know?

Me: Because it's the only interstate in Ft. Myers.

Them: So what can we do there?

Me: Well the park is almost 800,000 acres so there's a lot you can do.

Them: You has camping? (No I didn't change the wording)

Me: Yes, we have 7 campgrounds.

Me: *gunshot*

LOL SW.

*Ring Ring Ring*

Me The Interstate.

So...how do you get there?

And you really has camping?

People need to stop wrecking and causing traffic jams. Every day.

Holy poop. Giant overturned tractor trailer.

I'm on interstate 79..heading toward Pittsburgh..and I truly cannot tell which direction this tractor trailer was heading. There are cars everywhere.

And your typing on your phone... :banghead:

That's probably how the wreck started.

I was at a standstill. I'm parked now, haha. Must've just happened. Not sure how these pics will upload but:

LMFAO...
*Ring Ring Ring*

Me The Interstate.

Fedex is the only shipping company I have a problem with, they love their door tags. Which makes no sense to me. from a logistics stand point

I despise fedex just because of that. Their "office is over an hour from me and I have to go there to pick crap up. I always ask the shipper to use an alternate company or to notify fedex to leave the item, no sig required but it never happens that way. I am waiting on a package now and hope its not a fedex delivery.

I am about to go HAM on a rant.

Until I get it typed, here is my rant: slow shipping.

My rant is about the lame Mexican government. They still have not given me my residency status and its been almost 6 months. Its automatic because I have a son here and am married to a Mexican citizen. In the meantime, I cant travel or do anything. They told me today they have a letter for me, it could say that I can go sign for it and pick it up, or it could say they want more paperwork from me. They are short staffed and no one is available to sign the letter and they wont tell me what it says. They will call me next week to let me know if it has been signed.

Now for the uberrant.

WildBlue Internet. I have never, in my life, seen a company so woefully incompetent and corrupt. We pay 80 dollars a month for subpar customer service, half the speed we are promised, and inaccurate data tracking. There is a 17 GB a month limit, and the data meter will just mysteriously go up, even when the internet isn't being used AT ALL. In addition, if you bring this up to customer service, you will get a simple " I am sorry sir, there is nothing we can do."

In addition to their crooked policies, half the time the internet simply doesn't work. They usually cite weather, but most of the time there isn't a cloud in the sky. Recently we have been getting 5 minutes of service and 2 hours of downtime.

Basically, it is a company that "services" people who have no other options except for dial-up. If you complain, you are told to get over it. And God help you if you are trying to get the service installed. It took 3 canceled appointments to get ours done, and when the guy finally showed up, he acted like he was doing us a favor.

These people are snakes, with unacceptable policies, who force you to sign a commitment locking you into their horrible practices for 2 years. Did I mention that they don't tell you when your policy changes? They instituted a 30 minute usage cap a few months back, and never, as far as I can tell, told their customers a thing. If any of you move to a rural, under serviced area in the future, do your self a favor and stay way the hell away from this pus-filled boil of a company.

There, that feels better.

Just got a 300$ speeding ticket in the mail from a photo radar thing...beyond pissed right now considering that photo cant take into mind the fact that I was trying to merge to avoid a car that was slowing down for no reason

About to wall mount a TV in the new house. This promises to be a colossal pain in the arse.

On the other hand, we move in Thursday.

About to wall mount a TV in the new house. This promises to be a colossal pain in the arse.

On the other hand, we move in Thursday.

Hit a couple of studs. On another note I have a very large TV mount in my garage that fully moves out/in left and right and tilts. Took my tv off of it and set it on a stand. Much easier to deal with.

Tapatalk

JR, I to have wildblue and just did a survey they emailed. You should do it as well, I burned there arse up. Such slow speeds and piss poor CS.

Tap-in Talking

A kindred soul! In the new house we won't have it, thank god. I am begging the parents to let me write them a script for when we cancel. I ssooooooo want to tear into them. I am absolutely horrible verbally to people I am pissed off at though.
JR, I to have wildblue and just did a survey they emailed. You should do it as well, I burned there arse up. Such slow speeds and piss poor CS.

Tap-in Talking

I wish the river was on

crappy work day, crappy day on the course, then the icing on the cake, dropped my cell phone on the driveway, bottom right of screen is cracked....BLAH

I dunno I never thought Texans were all that proper but my parents taught us to chew with your mouth closed. Drives me nuts when people sit at their desk and smack away like they were brought up by gorillas. I want to punch him.

Forgot to take my allergy meds this morning. My eyes are itching like crazy. This blows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back