The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

Wow, I am in disbelief. What an amazing contest. The winner will definitely receive the prize of a lifetime.

Awesome contest!! I bet JB is hoping that no one to far north wins we know how he doesn't like the cold.

I guess you can swing by NM on your way out to the US Open this year! Thanks, I'm in!

What an incredible contest!! thanks to THP and Taylormade for this opportunity.

What a great idea for a contest! Heres hoping the THP van turns up in my neck of the woods! Thanks very much to THP and TM!

Awesome contest!! Wish yet again I lived in the US. Someone is going to be really happy!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

My entry is in, thanks to THP and TaylorMade Golf for the great contest! I'm looking forward to the THP Tour Van coming up to Massachusetts!

Road trip! What a great contest. I'm entering not for the clubs. How sweet would that visit and round of golf be? Already have a course in mind. :D

Thanks THP and TM!

Holy crap that is an awesome prize. THP never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for another great contest THP and TM!

All I can say is, good luck finding Hubbertville AL. when I win. It's like the size of a football field. I wish I was kidding.

Wow!!! What an incredible idea! I hope like hell I win this!!! I just want to see you two in NC!

Wow. This is awesome! Thanks for the awesome contest THP and TM!

Excellent, I will be playing for sure.

What an amazing contest. JB, you were right, this one might top them all. At least in my short while here it does. I live on a tight street, so we may have to park the ole bus a block or two over. LOL.

Great contest!!! Thanks THP and Taylormade!

What a great contest! Here's hoping you'll make a trip to Chicagoland!

Great contest! Good luck to the CONUS members.

I know why it's CONUS only, but it's too bad for me :( Can I just meet you in Vermont or Buffalo lol? Awesome contest, especially for the winner!

Yeah I think that you should allow Canadians to enter if they're willing to meet you guys across the border :alien:

Now THIS would make an incredible wedding present for me!

This is an awesome contest with an amazing prize!

This is absolutely unreal. Thank you THP for putting on such ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE contests for us. Wow. I'm stunned!

What a cool prize!
I would welcome the THP Tour Van to the Pacific Northwest with open arms.

Back