The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

So let me ask everyone this: Has anyone's view changed about Bubba since he won the Masters? I know there are some that have been vocal about not liking his personality on the golf course and how he seems to stay in his little world. So now watching him win like he did and seeing his post round press conference, has your views changed or are they still the same?

I think my posts during the live broadcast, spoke quite loudly how I feel about Bubba. He's the Tower of Power and the Man of the Hour IMO :blob:

I don't take much stock in how a golfer acts after he wins. Look at Woods, gracious and human after his last win..... then just had Eye of the Tiger playing in his samsung galaxy player all weekend, determined to be the king of all turds.

Look at how Rory acted this weekend. All class and much more telling than when a player wins.

I think we need a Rory thread

I think my posts during the live broadcast, spoke quite loudly how I feel about Bubba. He's the Tower of Power and the Man of the Hour IMO :blob:
Geeeze OG, like I'm suppose to follow every post you write here on THP......I have a life! :bashful:

I like Bubba a lot. What I didn't know until now is that he said is trying to get away from his on-course issues and in reality isn't. Hmmmm.

I'm happy for Bubba. I wasn't aware of whatever his issues are but I'm glad to hear he is working on them. I have liked Bubba ever since I saw the crazy video that he was in with Crane, Mahan and Fowler. I couldn't believe Pro golfers would act like that. He also hits it a ton. I was hoping that Freddie would hang in there, then I wanted Phil to win but in the end Bubba came through. It is always great to watch the back nine at Augusta on Sunday and this year didn't dissapoint.

I saw it when I watched the tournament last night on DVR, never another word was spoken about it. I had forgotten it until you posted just now. Anyone know anything about the guy who stumbled a couple of steps and hit the ground?

I don't know, but during the broadcast, right after that happened, we heard multiple sirens which were no doubt called to the scene. We thought it was strange that nothing was mentioned either, nor was Hanson's second shot shown, indicating to me that they didn't want us to see him hitting with a poor guy lying on the ground behind him.

I don't know if this has already been posted but the guy who was hit by an errant drive was a buddy of Mardy Fish. Phil gave him a signed glove even though he wasn't the one who hit him.

Oh and he's fine.

I don't take much stock in how a golfer acts after he wins. Look at Woods, gracious and human after his last win..... then just had Eye of the Tiger playing in his samsung galaxy player all weekend, determined to be the king of all turds.

Look at how Rory acted this weekend. All class and much more telling than when a player wins.

TMex bringing the point of points. I have nothing to add over this right now.

I don't know if this has already been posted but the guy who was hit by an errant drive was a buddy of Mardy Fish. Phil gave him a signed glove even though he wasn't the one who hit him.

Oh and he's fine.

I love Phil...

Tap tap taparoo

Oh and he's fine.
I didn't even know who Mardy Fish was until I looked it up.

I didn't even know who Mardy Fish was until I looked it up.

Tennis player right? I am a sports nerd. Good for Phil. How do you not love the guy? He loses the tournament but is all smiles. Greats his family with a big smile. Its fantastic to see someone who has such a great perspective on life.

Tennis player right? I am a sports nerd. Good for Phil. How do you not love the guy? He loses the tournament but is all smiles. Greats his family with a big smile. Its fantastic to see someone who has such a great perspective on life.

Mardy Fish. I thought he sounded like a aquatic animal in a bad mood.

Gotta agree with the Phil points. Guy must have been stepping on the first tee on Sunday thinking he was the favourite, full of confidence....then boom, it doesn't work out. But does he lose his temper? Nah, it's not anyone else's fault, and he's still acting like he knows he's a lucky guy. True class.

Interesting info about Bubba's outfits at the Masters. RESPECT! http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tour...012-04/photos-masters-fashion-review#slide=10

[h=3]Bubba Watson (Travis Mathew)[/h]

Bubba Watson wore this same Travis Mathew outfit every day and they sold all 100 outfits on the website to benefit FRESH START, which provide funding for cosmetic reconstructive surgery for children with physical defects. Good for him for using his clothing to focus attention on something other than just what he's wearing.

Read More http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tour...4/photos-masters-fashion-review#ixzz1rgVLjdIW

Back