The Ultimate Masters Contest W/ TaylorMade Golf & THP

We will be using this thread for the "Official Masters Thread" as well. Should make for some exciting conversation throughout the tournament and of course leading up to it.

We will be using this thread for the "Official Masters Thread" as well. Should make for some exciting conversation throughout the tournament and of course leading up to it.

Awesome man!!!

I also hate to be that guy but can we possible leave fantasy golf talk off the official Masters thread for at least the Masters?

Awesome man!!!

I also hate to be that guy but can we possible leave fantasy golf talk off the official Masters thread for at least the Masters?

Blasphemy!! I hope we get 30 pages of what constitutes a 'dark horse' instead. :alien:

Blasphemy!!

Like Im not saying contest talk, I totally understand that but the Masters is special. I don't want to have to sort through rosters to get to tourney talk that week.

Another Major and another great TMAG and Hackers Paradise contest.

Like Im not saying contest talk, I totally understand that but the Masters is special. I don't want to have to sort through rosters to get to tourney talk that week.

If you were not almost in dead last place, you would not be saying this. Just sayin'. :act-up:

Seriously though, I think for this contest there will be a TON of duplicate entries. Interesting to see who ventures off the beaten path and could pull off an upset. No Phil on my Masters roster!!

Well in Canada, we have something you can actually call .........BEER!!!!!

JB, GG,

Just remember this if I tie with a Canadian: Alabama is a lot closer and we have BBQ. Nuff said.

been dying for a shot at a RBZ three wood!!!!!

If you were not almost in dead last place, you would not be saying this. Just sayin'. :act-up:

Seriously though, I think for this contest there will be a TON of duplicate entries. Interesting to see who ventures off the beaten path and could pull off an upset. No Phil on my Masters roster!!

Actually Cookie, I would have and I've been saying it too. I'll take this to the appropriate thread but Im not the only one who feels this way. For the Masters it should be Masters and Masters contest talk. There is a fantasy golf thread just in case.

What an absolutely ridiculous contest!!! I'm giddy just thinking about it. Good luck to everyone and thanks to THP and Taylormade for yet another awesome contest.

Actually Cookie, I would have and I've been saying it too. I'll take this to the appropriate thread but Im not the only one who feels this way. For the Masters it should be Masters and Masters contest talk. There is a fantasy golf thread just in case.

I get what your saying, but when the THP fantasy golf was created we were asked to discuss in those weekly tournament threads. Guess I just don't understand why it would be different for this one tournament. I get that it's the Masters and all but don't understand not talking fantasy golf in there. Everyone will be in there discussing their favorites whether they are on a fantasy team or not IMO.

I get what your saying, but when the THP fantasy golf was created we were asked to discuss in those weekly tournament threads. Guess I just don't understand why it would be different for this one tournament. I get that it's the Masters and all but don't understand not talking fantasy golf in there. Everyone will be in there discussing their favorites whether they are on a fantasy team or not IMO.
I don't like any of the fantasy talk in the tourney thread as someone who doesn't play fantasy golf I find it clutters up the thread. I know thats where that talk is supposed to be, but I still think it should be contained within a different thread or something. I like that the fantasy talk will be elsewhere for the masters.

We wont limit this thread to anything as long as it pertains to the Masters. This is a contest I hope everybody enjoys!

We wont limit this thread to anything as long as it pertains to the Masters. This is a contest I hope everybody enjoys!

Understood :) I'll be bringing up my favorite golfer during the tournament anyway.

I can't wait to see JB, GG and the mascots pulling up in the THP tour spot to a course up here in Washington to deliver my TM winnings. HAHA One can dream, right? Side note... the fuel bill to get from FLA to WA and back to FLA would be crazy!

Ok

I don't like any of the fantasy talk in the tourney thread as someone who doesn't play fantasy golf I find it clutters up the thread. I know thats where that talk is supposed to be, but I still think it should be contained within a different thread or something. I like that the fantasy talk will be elsewhere for the masters.

I can't wait for this tourney dude. I think we see a Canadian break the top 10 this year. Just a hunch!

Ok

I can't wait for this tourney dude. I think we see a Canadian break the top 10 this year. Just a hunch!
I love the masters man and I will be all up in this thread via tapatalk as we have a masters tourney at my course that weekend. I'm really looking forward to this year, and this tourney at my club is really going to add something too it.

I love the masters man and I will be all up in this thread via tapatalk as we have a masters tourney at my course that weekend. I'm really looking forward to this year, and this tourney at my club is really going to add something too it.

That's pretty sweet Breeze. Might we get some Breeze updates as well? I've got to get my Master's thoughts together but Im sure I'm going to shock people with my thoughts on who wins, loses and pulls has a Rory moment.

We are really looking forward to showing up in someone's area and delivering the prize and taking them golfing THP Style!

We are really looking forward to showing up in someone's area and delivering the prize and taking them golfing THP Style!

I'd love for you all to roll to Arizona, we'd play Troon North. Or ASU. I don't have a home course haha. Seriously how great would that be?

If the THP RV ends up here, I will have to find somewhere other than Fayette CC to take yall. My home course is a dump, lol.

I'd love for you all to roll to Arizona, we'd play Troon North. Or ASU. I don't have a home course haha. Seriously how great would that be?

If the THP RV ends up here, I will have to find somewhere other than Fayette CC to take yall. My home course is a dump, lol.

We can help with those arrangements to find a place suitable for such THP forum members.

We can help with those arrangements to find a place suitable for such THP forum members.

I'd let THP choose that in a heartbeat. I'm taking my time with these picks. I have a feeling that Verplank might be my TM staffer.

Man, I can't wait to see that bus pulling into my court.

Back