The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander Keith's is my go to when in the northland.

AK is a good beer for sure.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

It cracks me up that then they tax you on top of that and take like 25-30%. How do we let them get away with this?

Damn good question bro. You win free money. Since its a lot of money the government thinks it should get some. Wtf. What the hell were we thinking letting some crap like that get passed?

Yeah I figured the lump sum went up but wasnt sure what it was now. Regardless uncle same gets A LOT.

Lottery is a funny racket. Govt gets paid twice when you think about it. They get money from the sales and then from the tax on the winner. A good chunk of those sales from people who probably would be better off spending their money elsewhere. .

Damn good question bro. You win free money. Since its a lot of money the government thinks it should get some. Wtf. What the hell were we thinking letting some crap like that get passed?

And you are also paying to play too. Its not like its free...haha Silly government.

I would not have any complaints with my $389.9 million, haha. They can take their cut.

I never voted for that. Whoever did needs a donkey punch.
What I meant was, we voted the people who made those decisions in to office.

We really have no vote.

Our country is run by something called the fed. Which has nothing to do with the federal government yet they tell us what our rates are going to be? And essentially run the country financially. I better stop before someone knocks on the door.

Our country is run by something called the fed. Which has nothing to do with the federal government yet they tell us what our rates are going to be? And essentially run the country financially. I better stop before someone knocks on the door.

*Knock at the door* "Hello we are looking for an OEM Kevin." "Sorry no one here by that name"

Our country is run by something called the man. Which has nothing to do with the federal government yet they tell us what our rates are going to be? And essentially run the country financially. I better stop before someone knocks on the door.
FYFIFY... (fixed your fixed it for you)

If I happen to win the Mega Millions I think I'll give every active member of THP (1,775) a hundred thousand dollars.

If they come knocking you better crinkle that tin-foil hat up!

LOL. I was reading something about the 13 illuminati bloodlines the other day and I was a little nervous.

LOL. I was reading something about the 13 illuminati bloodlines the other day and I was a little nervous.
I would ask for a link, but then Kmac would post a "lmgtfy" link again.

It was actually really boring.

*Knock at the door* "Hello we are looking for an OEM Kevin." "Sorry no one here by that name"

Who? But I do have a Smith & Wesson in the house. I also have representation from Mossberg, SIG and Springfield. ;)

Who? But I do have a Smith & Wesson in the house. I also have representation from Mossberg, SIG and Springfield. ;)

What kind of Springfield do you have? I have an XD40. Love it.

I would ask for a link, but then Kmac would post a "lmgtfy" link again.

I love the "legtfy" haha and I have no idea wtc 13 illuminating bottlelines are either. Can someone lmgtfy for me.

Using my legal skills, being that this is a formal medium, this quote below herein consists as a valid contract between Steel President and the aforementioned party (hereafter known as 'every active member of THP') as of 1:03 EST.

If Steel President hits the lottery, all you other 'active members of THP' can thank me when your check arrives :alien:

If I happen to win the Mega Millions I think I'll give every active member of THP (1,775) a hundred thousand dollars.

What kind of Springfield do you have? I have an XD40. Love it.

Nice! I have an XDm 40 , love it too. One of the best .40's ever made imo.

I had XD45, but had to sell it in the divorce. You know, their shop is about 20 minutes from here.

I had XD45, but had to sell it in the divorce. You know, their shop is about 20 minutes from here.

When I was buying I went to a place in Maine called The Kittery Trading post where the whole top floor is just guns and I tried everything and it was the only thing that felt good in my hand. The Glock was just too small and light. I like that it is nice and heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back