The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't do it, but a craving is a craving.

YOu could if someone invented fried chicken flavored salsa!

YOu could if someone invented fried chicken flavored salsa!

OMG, I would drink it instead of coffee. Put a little salt on it and go to town.

OMG, I would drink it instead of coffee. Put a little salt on it and go to town.

I think we're on to something.

So, in other banter, I just got off the phone with our pediatrician. It seems as though our little girl (since introducing her to solid food) has a massive bout with constipation. They want me to give her a suppository. uh, wtf?

Is it bad to eat chips and salsa at 9:30 in the morning? I'm a little hungover and I have a craving.

Its only bad if you dont do it.

The young jedi learns quickly. It's only bad to acknowledge then deny such a craving. As long as you wash it down with beer.

So, in other banter, I just got off the phone with our pediatrician. It seems as though our little girl (since introducing her to solid food) has a massive bout with constipation. They want me to give her a suppository. uh, wtf?

If ever there was a hangover killer, this is it. I thought I'd reached the pinnacle when I went to the vets with a hangover, and they squeezed his anal glands (the dog's, not the vet).

The young jedi learns quickly. It's only bad to acknowledge then deny such a craving. As long as you wash it down with beer.

well, Lee Westwood and Phil are playing today. I reckon a few High Life's get destroyed this afternoon.

I think we're on to something.

Yikes dude. Poor thing. I know that can make a little one pretty miserable though. No prune juice?

Yikes dude. Poor thing. I know that can make a little one pretty miserable though. No prune juice?

Dude, I've been feeding her prunes for the past 4 days. You can tell she's hurting too. It sucks.

Dude, I've been feeding her prunes for the past 4 days. You can tell she's hurting too. It sucks.

That poor thing. One thing I've learned with kids is you find yourself doing the grossest things imaginable all the time and you don't blink.

That poor thing. One thing I've learned with kids is you find yourself doing the grossest things imaginable all the time and you don't blink.

It's going to get real after she wakes up from her nap. Imagine waking up from a beautiful slumber only to be given a suppository.

It's going to get real after she wakes up from her nap. Imagine waking up from a beautiful slumber only to be given a suppository.

I don't want to imagine that at all!

Hope that it does the trick though.

That sucks. Nothing worse than seeing a little one in pain.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Is it bad to eat chips and salsa at 9:30 in the morning? I'm a little hungover and I have a craving.

Have you taken a pregnancy test lately?

That sucks about your little girl TC. I hope things are alright.

Poor Little Miss Calloway. Constipation sucks. I would tell a story here, but it is way way way into TMI territory. Spoiler tags?

On the road to Montreal to visit friends this weekend, so I may be on and off sporadically.

Sent from my Evo 3D using tapatalk.

Bye JN, drink some Canadian beer for me.
On the road to Montreal to visit friends this weekend, so I may be on and off sporadically.

Have an awesome trip! Montreal's pretty sweet! I like the French Canadian's. They're lovers, not fighters. Except for George St. Pierre.

Montreal. The home of cheep beer and smoked meat. Enjoy it JN and welcome to Canada.

Have fun, JN.

Erica gets the hot pants whenever that GSP is fighting.

Enjoy it brother. Bring back some real Molson Canadian or as they call it up there, Molson.

Have an awesome trip! Montreal's pretty sweet! I like the French Canadian's. They're lovers, not fighters. Except for George St. Pierre.

wtc? I hold them in the same regard TMex holds Hank and Rory.

Kevin

wtc? I hold them in the same regard TMex holds Hank and Rory.

Kevin

I was at the beach and there were some French Canadians beside us. The women were not wearing tops. I have nothing against French Canadians anymore.

Seth

Been to Montreal three times and to Quebec Cite twice. Not to stereotype, but people in Montreal are much more accommodating.

I can speek a little french and in Montreal if you try a little, they will gladly help and generally try to communicate in english. The few places I went to in Quebec City they were not quite as accommodating when trying to communicate.

It's like any place though, the people are hit or miss. Some are great and some are...ummm forgettable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back