Jumping on board from northern IL...

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to THP!

Welcome

Thanks, v.man. Was just in your neck of the woods last week, visiting family. Only played a single round of golf, though. That Georgia red clay was hard as a rock!

Thanks, Dawg. Mentioned to V.Man that I was in GA last week. Great weather (relative to what I am used to this time of year) for golfing a biking. I think I may have aggravated some tendonitis hitting shots off of that beautiful red "dirt", though. Oh, and I have spent a lot of time in GA in the past... I'm a Ramblin' Wreck. Hope you won't hold that against me. :D

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum!

Love the avatar, thedue! Though, I could still easily figure out a way to hook and/or slice a ball off the planet with it.

Thanks, TrueFX. See you bag the 800 Pros... I just went thru a fitting last week and will be bagging a nearly new set-up in a couple of weeks. Will have the 800 Pros in 8-GW. In fact, the only non Miz clubs (in the gamer bag) will be my driver, fairway wood, and sand/lob wedge.

Thanks, mcook and all others providing welcomes.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome, Rambler. Where abouts you live and play? I hit a few courses near the border. One of my favorites is Thunderhawk. Also played Shepherds' Crook right on the border.

Thanks, interlooper. Shepherds Crook is pretty much my home course - live only a few miles away. I play Thunderhawk and Midlane a couple of times per year. I'm going to try a few courses in southern WI this season, too.

Glad to have ya on board Rambler! You like goat tracks too huh? You got to be a good ole boy :D

welcome to THP

LOL! Nope, not a good ole boy, Gray (was in Macon and Warner Robins last week, not quite Gray, but close). I did play a 6-hole "pasture" course a number of times while growing-up though. And, yes, "pasture" means "pasture"... Tee box was grass. Green was grass (sort of). In between was not grass. :D That course didn't even rate as a "goat track".

Welcome! Do you ever make it up to play on the Janesville courses? I play riverside once in awhile, enjoy it quite a bit.

Hey, Cap. Unfortunately, I have only played courses as far west (in WI) as Lake Geneva. I have ridden by a few good looking courses during road trips, though. Going west of me, in IL, I have played Oak Grove (Harvard, IL) and the courses at Eagle Ridge.

Back