Contest - KBS Custom Series Shafts - 3 Winners

Looks like the standard tours can be soft/hard stepped based on the faq page (http://www.kbsshafts.com/faqs.php) but from what conrad said the customs can not. Hopefully someone can clarify from KBS before I put heads on them.

Maybe I am out of the loop here, but did you win one of the KBS Custom contests? I know some others received their shafts two weeks ago, but last I knew, the three THP winners, myself included, were still waiting for theirs.

Maybe I am out of the loop here, but did you win one of the KBS Custom contests? I know some others received their shafts two weeks ago, but last I knew, the three THP winners, myself included, were still waiting for theirs.

Yes I was a twitter contest winner. Haven't gotten mine either. Maybe a ping to Conrad is in order.

Yes I was a twitter contest winner. Haven't gotten mine either. Maybe a ping to Conrad is in order.

Yeah, I was going to email him at the end of the week, just to double check everything. I was searching for some info last night and I saw where some of the winners had received theirs back on March 17th or so. I know it has to be tough to get that many sets out the door, so I didn't want to come off as pushy.

Yeah, I was going to email him at the end of the week, just to double check everything. I was searching for some info last night and I saw where some of the winners had received theirs back on March 17th or so. I know it has to be tough to get that many sets out the door, so I didn't want to come off as pushy.

Agreed. I tried not to email him more than needed, but if they don't get out soon I'm going to have to email him to get them shipped to my house as school will be out for the summer.

Agreed. I tried not to email him more than needed, but if they don't get out soon I'm going to have to email him to get them shipped to my house as school will be out for the summer.

I emailed him just to make sure he got it and let him know how excited I am lol Plus he sent email from fstshafts.com instead of kbsshafts.com. So I cc'd him to both addresses just in case (most likely goes to the same email inbox, but oh well lol)

I emailed him just to make sure he got it and let him know how excited I am lol Plus he sent email from fstshafts.com instead of kbsshafts.com. So I cc'd him to both addresses just in case (most likely goes to the same email inbox, but oh well lol)
Yeah they go to the same place. When I got the first email saying I won, I PM'd Jeff immediately because I didn't know KBS was a subset of FBS, and with all the scam emails out there, I didn't want to fall for some gimmick.

FYI to the THP! winners and the other winners, I just emailed Conrad at FST/KBS. Just to double check on everything. I know another site's winners that participated in the contest, received their prizes in Mid March. I told him he could just shoot me an email or give me a call, either or. Super nice guy. I explained, I hope I am not coming across impatient, but excitement builds when you win something this awesome and then you start to get a little worried. LOL. I will let you know what he says.

FYI to the THP! winners and the other winners, I just emailed Conrad at FST/KBS. Just to double check on everything. I know another site's winners that participated in the contest, received their prizes in Mid March. I told him he could just shoot me an email or give me a call, either or. Super nice guy. I explained, I hope I am not coming across impatient, but excitement builds when you win something this awesome and then you start to get a little worried. LOL. I will let you know what he says.

Thanks for that! Interested also.

I emailed Conrad and got a reply on March 29th that said they had not shipped yet. I'm excited too!

Question... I'm not to privy on all the stepping them and all that jazz. Are these going to fit into my MCs with no fuss?

Just received an email from Conrad at FST/KBS. He apologized for the lateness of our prize, and explained they are running a little behind on production and shipment. He did explain that some winners got theirs before others, because there were participating in contests already taking place. He did say he has gotten a few of these emails re: "Wheres my shafts", and he said that mine was by far the nicest one. LOL. KBS should give Conrad a raise. He has been super cool to deal with and talk with.

Got an email from Conrad. Mine will arrive in 4 days! Need to contact a KBS retail store to get an AW for my set, though.

Yep. Conrad emailed me this afternoon and said my prize shipped out today and will be here soon. I am so damn excited!

Yep. Conrad emailed me this afternoon and said my prize shipped out today and will be here soon. I am so damn excited!

Same here! Iron heads are lonely waiting for these to arrive. Really anxious to game these. Weekend after next hopefully!

Team Hackers tapping!

Same here! Iron heads are lonely waiting for these to arrive. Really anxious to game these. Weekend after next hopefully!

Team Hackers tapping!

Awesome! Can't wait to see everyone's haul and see what they are going into. Mine are probably going to sit for a while, until I can decide what I want to put them into.

Awesome! Can't wait to see everyone's haul and see what they are going into. Mine are probably going to sit for a while, until I can decide what I want to put them into.
I have to wait until the end of the month (or until I get them home) for mine to be re-shafted.

Just got some clubs in from eBay to reshaft with these. Can't wait to try them out. The X100s are a little stiff in these.

62c0d2c6-bb07-ccdb.jpg

Tappin in putts from iOS

FedEx just stopped by my house and dropped off a little contest prize. These look absolutely amazing! Now I close the box up and ship them off to have the heads installed. Exciting stuff! When they get back to me, the THP Pure grips will be installed.

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0369.jpg

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

The white looks great. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Fan-dang-tastic!!!!

Looking good Cookie!

Cookie those look soooo awesome!

Those are GORGEOUS!!!!!

Back