THP Albatross Club Is Live

Hmm, sounds like a contest idea to me.

Maybe down the road for sure. But we have lots of new contests coming, that is for sure.

Maybe down the road for sure. But we have lots of new contests coming, that is for sure.

Need to stay on our toes here. As soon as one ends, there's something else to watch out for. Think instead of you thanking us, we should be thanking you and GG for all the work you put in to let us even have these opportunities here. Think the least we can all do is help out where/when we can.

Can't wait!

I received my Albatross club hat yesterday and it's beautiful. Love the quality and design and can't wait to play my first round in it.

Got my Albatross club hat today! You guys weren't joking about the high quality. Can't wait to wear it with my canes swag this weekend! Thank you THP!

Got my Albatross club hat today! You guys weren't joking about the high quality. Can't wait to wear it with my canes swag this weekend! Thank you THP!

Same here...I'm gonna be the coolest looking guy in my 4-some tomorrow...:D

Thanks THP.

Hmmmmmm. That makes me wonder if mine was included in this shipment.

Congrats. Wish mine was here, I hope to play out of town tomorrow and would be cool to make a new HOTD video rocking the new THP lid.

Just joined the club!

I got a small shipment out this week and the rest should be coming by the weekend.

Congrats to everyone about to get their hats. They're awesome. I love mine.

My hat came today in the mail and I have to say I think this is the best THP hat yet. Very well done and its very comfy.

My hat came today in the mail and I have to say I think this is the best THP hat yet. Very well done and its very comfy.

I think I agree with you Kmac. Mine was waiting for me when I got home. It feels sturdy and hefty.

Great looking hat. Came home this afternoon and there it sat, a little brown box at the door. Thank you GG.

I got a small shipment out this week and the rest should be coming by the weekend.

No worries GG, UPS only hit's Nebraska when they get a full truck, lol. I wear my THP shirts and hat's a ton at work and people ask about it all the time. We really need those small table tent things made, I could push a lot of THP at the club.

Darn you, I'm jealous. Wanna rock mine ASAP!

Got mine today and I figured why not kill two threads with one stone (Show us your pet thread)?

Here's my 14 year old female Basset, modeling the coolest hat around:

29wqudy.jpg

Came home to find my hat waiting for me. Agreed with everyone so far that it rocks. Looks awesome and fits my large cranium quite nicely. It will be getting some on course work this weekend! Thanks guys!

Wife called me at work telling me I got a package from THP! Can't wait to see my hat.

Tapaway!

It's an awesome hat I can't wait to get mine!

Back