THP Albatross Club Is Live

I finally joined the Albatross club! Feels good giving back to a community that has already given so much!
Welcome to the Albatross Club!

I finally joined the Albatross club! Feels good giving back to a community that has already given so much!
Smooth move and welcome to the Albatross Club !

We promised all the Albatross Club members that they would have a special contest and we meant it. Today we launched our new homepage and we launched the new Holiday Cheer contest, and within that contest is a very special prize, the grand prize, and that is open to Albatross Club members ONLY. This is your special contest, your special prize and we think it's pretty darn amazing!!

Here are the details:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?37688-2012-THP-Holiday-Cheer-Event

I love it! What a fantastic prize!

That is awesome. Bridgestone bringing it with the Grand Prize!

that's big time stuff from Bridgestone. gonna be one lucky THPer!

Something tells me that if 2013 Albatross Membership renewals went on today, the numbers would be staggering. This is just above and beyond awesome.

That is awesome! I'd have to invite local THPers to this before anyone else.

Killer prize from an great company!

That's awesome. New homepage looks great too.

We promised all the Albatross Club members that they would have a special contest and we meant it. Today we launched our new homepage and we launched the new Holiday Cheer contest, and within that contest is a very special prize, the grand prize, and that is open to Albatross Club members ONLY. This is your special contest, your special prize and we think it's pretty darn amazing!!

Here are the details:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?37688-2012-THP-Holiday-Cheer-Event

I want to quote myself here to make sure everyone knows about the Albatross Club Members only contest.

Tough to beat that as a Albatross Members only contest, what an awesome prize

I want to quote myself here to make sure everyone knows about the Albatross Club Members only contest.

Great bump, an amazing contest for Albatross members for sure!

If your not an Albatross member you are missing out on the good stuff , Jump on in !

Recently received my THP hat! Love it thanks!

Just got my Albatross Club hat today ... NICE!
Thanks THP!

Back