Nickelback Concert

That one song about the dirt on her knees sort of turns me on, but then I think about my ex wife and have to punch myself in the wiener.

Nickelback makes a strong comeback in the thread!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

That one song about the dirt on her knees sort of turns me on, but then I think about my ex wife and have to punch myself in the wiener.
Nobody wants that Hawk.

Nobody wants that Hawk.

I'm pretty sure Chad Cougar was sleeping with her while we were married. I don't know any other reason why he'd right a song about her. Sucks to be him!

I'm pretty sure Chad Cougar was sleeping with her while we were married. I don't know any other reason why he'd right a song about her. Sucks to be him!
Those long haired Albertan's sure can get the ladies.

It's all good here guys. It's been 14 years since I became a trooper... it takes more than spirited debate to piss me off. I brought up the concert because the wife and I enjoyed it and if you're a fan of any of the bands get out there and support live music. I wish I had a tenth of the money or talent any of the guys we watched. Now when the wife brought up going to see Brad Paisley I wasn't all for it, but the man can play the hell out of a guitar and we had a good time there. And yes there is a big difference between technically correct music and money making music. Dream Theatre is a great example of a band that was technically correct, but 3/4 of most folks have never heard of. Everyone has different taste in music, golf clubs, cars etc. doesn't mean anyone is wrong. I got divot tools to make so you guys all have a good night. KCM

Brad Paisley can rock the hell out of a guitar indeed. You'd never know it in some of his songs, but the ones where he just kinda goes off on the guitar? Instant double take.

Hawk if you inflict injury on yourself, on account of my thread, I am not going to sleep very good tonight. I mean, well... I'll sleep, but not soundly. Awww hell, just put on some Disturbed and get it over with. KCM

Superhawk would never punch his own weiner

Brad Paisley can rock the hell out of a guitar indeed. You'd never know it in some of his songs, but the ones where he just kinda goes off on the guitar? Instant double take.

Paisley is an excellent guitarist. Not many people know that.

Hawk if you inflict injury on yourself, on account of my thread, I am not going to sleep very good tonight. I mean, well... I'll sleep, but not soundly. Awww hell, just put on some Disturbed and get it over with. KCM

Not at all Mike :) I actually heard that song today and had a brief smile. When are you coming up here to play?

Superhawk would never punch his own weiner

Hawklet would. The OG hawk is hawkpondering punching himself in the chunky though

--
Tapatalk2

Hawk, we have to get a time set-up to get out and golf for sure. The way I've been swinging the club the past week I doubt you'd want to be seen golfing with me. I'll send you a pm and we'll make it happen. I was very impressed with Paisley! He plays a lot of what I refer to as "chicken pickin" and he does it well. KCM

I think I was just called a weiner

I'd pay more to see hawk punch chunky in the wiener than I would to see Nickelback

Tapatalk

10 pages later and I'm still not over the fact that Bush opened for Nickelback. It makes me want to cry.

Let's all get back on topic here please......nickelback - love or hate?

Hawklet would. The OG hawk is hawkpondering punching himself in the chunky though

--
Tapatalk2

This was frikkin' awesome. Must get off Tapatalk so I can spread some rep!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Not all music needs to be groundbreaking. I would venture to say that Coldplay hasn't released a new album in years. Because all of the stuff I have heard lately sounds the same.

Coldplay released Mylo Xyloto in October of 2011.

I actually like some of their songs. You kwoe the ones that were used in the intro videos for the NHL playoffs a couple of years ago.
I don't know whether I really like the songs or the angry canadians without teeth playing an awesome sport made them seem better.

KCM, I am going to venture to say, you and I are the only ones with the testicular fortitude to openly admit we like Nickelback. LOL. Most people hate them, but they have been one of my favorite bands since they started out. But, I do love Bush and Seether, so I can imagine that was a pretty bad ass concert.

You should see the hate for nickelback on the guitar forums - it's amazing. I guess metalheads in general are an opinionated lot, and if you're commercially successful and have radio friendly heavier songs without cookie monster vocals (like Nickelback), all the worse. I'm an 80's metalhead & have seen Nickelback twice - at least I can relate to them, unlike the heavy music of today ...

Coldplay released Mylo Xyloto in October of 2011.

Yeah I think you might have missed the point that I was trying (poorly) to make. Coldplay hasn't made an album that sounds new, unique, different, or fresh in years.

Yeah I think you might have missed the point that I was trying (poorly) to make. Coldplay hasn't made an album that sounds new, unique, different, or fresh in years.

Perhaps I'm still missing the point, haha. I really enjoyed their new album and felt like it was indeed unique and fresh. Have you listened to the album? Or are you assuming?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

radio friendly heavier songs without cookie monster vocals

That is one of the funniest descriptors of today's metal I have ever heard! I like a lot of today's heavier music but the mumbling crap some of these guys pass off as vocals is insane. It reminds me of having a DUI in the back of my squad. Excellent stuff inthehole! KCM

Back