The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought self appraisals were a joke.....

Describe your work habits: I am the best there is at my job and in my entire dept. (Truth - I do as little as possible and blame others for my mistakes)
What would you do to improve the company's bottom line? Initiate cost savings across departments for maximum savings. (Truth - stop stealing office supplies and toilet paper)

Etc....

One-T is short for One More Time

ex girlfirends

they are fun to call when you get horny. you can always talk them into ONE more time. its so worth the hell you take after it.

ex girlfirends

they are fun to call when you get horny. you can always talk them into ONE more time. its so worth the hell you take after it.

Been there, done that. This is way after that fact.

The was the best break up s.... ever

Wait, is that okay to say?

I love it...she is all into it. you finish and make that comment. Better pull out before you say it.

ex girlfirends

Ex girlfriends= high risk of needle to prophylactic contact. Bad juju.

There are way to many out there that want a "date" for the night to dabble in that.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

This thread is great today! Ex girlfriends are awesome! I personally like to use the catch and release program. So I can catch them again next time I'm fishing.

Nothing better than successfully pulling of the FWB even if it's just one time

One-T is dropping knowledge. Awesome! Ex-GF's do suck, unless they are emailing you nude photos of themselves.

you are good at it lol

This thread is great today! Ex girlfriends are awesome! I personally like to use the catch and release program. So I can catch them again next time I'm fishing.

One-T is dropping knowledge. Awesome! Ex-GF's do suck, unless they are emailing you nude photos of themselves.

or literally sucking. I love ex girls.

Fivesones, ridiculous

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Yep, or the "miss this?" text. Of course I don't miss it, I memorized the motherf---er!

Fivesones, ridiculous

we had one last saturday and moved rather quickly, but I understand your pain

we had one last saturday and moved rather quickly, but I understand your pain

We have 3 in a row in front of us, and they are apparently all together. Alt they weren't.bb told to go off as 3 foursomes and a threesomes I'll never know. Stupidity

We have 3 in a row in front of us, and they are apparently all together. Alt they weren't.bb told to go off as 3 foursomes and a threesomes I'll never know. Stupidity

I would personally call the pro shop.

It's 12:30 on the last day of classes and I am still sober. What the hell!

I would personally call the pro shop.

This.

I played a 7 1/2 hour round last week because I was stuck behind a fivesome of all Generals. Because of their rank the course Marshall wouldn't say anything to them.

That's okay though because my stern disapproval garnered a free round for myself at a later date.

Worst decision I've made in a while. Updating Tapatalk!

Money. Enough said. I need July to get here, paying for all of the residency interviews for the wife and the loss of the coaching stipends have finally started to bite us. July she gets a paycheck, oh how I cannot wait to have another income in the house.

I was hitting my junk balls into the field today and I had a nice smile on my face after hitting a good one with an RX. Then I grabbed a Wilson Maximum next and hit a decent shot but was terrible due to the terrible ball. I made a little grunt and my dad asked me what that was all about. I said that I just hit a crappy ball and it feels terrible to make contact with. He said I am a golf snob and the ball doesn't matter, which is exactly what I though he would say. I said for the twelfth time in the last few months, Dad, you should join THP. You sound like me before I joined. If you did I bet you'd start shooting better scores and have a new view of the game of golf. He replies, "Jack, I wouldn't waste my time talking about golf and other nonsense with other people on the internet even if they picked me for every single one of the free stuff testing things you always talk about." I try to never talk equipment with my dad but it still manages to happen. And I try to get him to join but it will never happen. Maybe if he joined he'd beat me at golf again :)

I was hitting my junk balls into the field today and I had a nice smile on my face after hitting a good one with an RX. Then I grabbed a Wilson Maximum next and hit a decent shot but was terrible due to the terrible ball. I made a little grunt and my dad asked me what that was all about. I said that I just hit a crappy ball and it feels terrible to make contact with. He said I am a golf snob and the ball doesn't matter, which is exactly what I though he would say. I said for the twelfth time in the last few months, Dad, you should join THP. You sound like me before I joined. If you did I bet you'd start shooting better scores and have a new view of the game of golf. He replies, "Jack, I wouldn't waste my time talking about golf and other nonsense with other people on the internet even if they picked me for every single one of the free stuff testing things you always talk about." I try to never talk equipment with my dad but it still manages to happen. And I try to get him to join but it will never happen. Maybe if he joined he'd beat me at golf again :)

Dad's are usually set in their ways. Mine is. They WANT the times to leave them behind so they can talk about "the old days". Not all of em', but a disturbing amount!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back