NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Devils game is getting good. I thought it was over.

Wow. You know those things that you read from forum members that makes you truly shake your head, and change the way you read their posts forever...? i think this was one of them.

You have gone unbelievably far, even for a broad street bullies fan. How can a human being with a conscious actually wish hurt on someone to the point that it ruins their career and their passion for everything they have poured their heart and soul into, for good? Crosby has always been the hardest working person on and off the ice, in practice, in games, in sessions. Youve got your childish thoughts about the PA rivalry, fine. Youve had your fairshare of heartbreak in the past and present, fine. But wishing the worst on potentially the greatest of all time is absolutely sick as a human being. You are a joke of a hockey fan.

To add another thing to this, the comment was over the top absolutely. I admit it. But what really gets under my skin about this is the people who saddle up on their high horse and act like they have never said anything inappropriate or over the top in their entire life. Do us all a favor and step down from that horse. What does any of that have to do with the rest of my comments from here on out? Are you gonna sit back Thain and say you've never made an over the line comment about anything? Everyone on here has, don't care if they admit it or not it's fact. I am not a malicious person at all. I said something way over the top, yes! But to sit there and pass judgement on somebody over something the said well...... So for anyone who read my comment and was appealed or offended, I apologize, it was the wrong thing to say!

Well, in my defense, I posted my thoughts about people wishing for opposing teams players to get injured being juvenile, before it was brought to our attention you said that. I never saw what you said, so I said what I said, without knowing what you said (did you follow that better than I did? LOL). So, no harm no foul in my book. Anyways. I am avoiding the rest of this conversation like the plague.

It's just passion. Although it may or may not cross the line. I understand it and it's in everyone for something or another.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks Shanny is nuts.

The Devils are probably going to win this game. Sad, though I never really thought Fla had a chance in this series.

Pretty brutal that the 3 seed gets such a bad rep. I also didn't think they stood a chance in this series. Just waiting for the Theodore collapse.. Actually, been waiting all year for it.

Pretty brutal that the 3 seed gets such a bad rep. I also didn't think they stood a chance in this series. Just waiting for the Theodore collapse.. Actually, been waiting all year for it.

They've held on longer than I thought they would, 2 mins and change left. Hope they hold on...

PANTHERS WIN!!!!! Throw them rats!!!

It's pretty crazy how far some people have taken it in this thread. I admit I sometimes get my nose up and stick my opinion in there, but nothing more than simple banter.

Think some people need to realize that it's sports and there are two teams on the ice. The hacking/slashing/diving/cheap shots goes in both directions, rather you see it on TV or not. Here in Canada Montreal fans and Leaf fans go at it like cats and dogs, but we still show respect for each other and players on each others teams.

I think we should all start showing a bit more respect in this thread. We're all just fans.

That brings back some memories of years past.

Yes sir. My dad had season tix during 95-96 season and hundreds of rats were thrown after each goal. I used to throw them at the opposing goalie and sometimes make it in the net. Got my Beezer jersey on I'm so fired up!

This LA-Vancouver game is intense, too. GO KINGS!

A. The Flyers suck.

B. The Flyers always will suck.

C. Scott Hartnell once bit Kris Letang. Bit him.

D. The Flyers still suck.

27535_115109448530306_7005_n.jpg

Do you see how foolish you look trashing a team that has you 3-0 in DYNAMIC fashion? and I am rooting for the pens right now. smh..

To add another thing to this, the comment was over the top absolutely. I admit it. But what really gets under my skin about this is the people who saddle up on their high horse and act like they have never said anything inappropriate or over the top in their entire life. Do us all a favor and step down from that horse. What does any of that have to do with the rest of my comments from here on out? Are you gonna sit back Thain and say you've never made an over the line comment about anything? Everyone on here has, don't care if they admit it or not it's fact. I am not a malicious person at all. I said something way over the top, yes! But to sit there and pass judgement on somebody over something the said well...... So for anyone who read my comment and was appealed or offended, I apologize, it was the wrong thing to say!

Step down off my high horse? Are you kidding? Im sure I have said a few things somewhere, but nothing that wished harm or a career-ending injury. I hope you dont have a child and if you do, I hope he doesnt ever become an elite player at any sport. I would hate for someone to truly wish someone in your immediate family to have a career ending injury after your child spent his/her whole life training and preparing for the big show. I will absolutely pass judgement over that comment because this is a forum, where people post their thoughts. Thats all I have to see, so I will judge you based on those thoughts. Those thoughts are sick by the way.

Thain brings logic to a crazy thread. I like it. Very good sir.

In interviews: Crosby says he hates the entire Flyers roster. Giroux says Pens are very talented. Nice disparity in class between those two.

Tap Tap Taparoo

In interviews: Crosby says he hates the entire Flyers roster. Giroux says Pens are very talented. Nice disparity in class between those two.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I'm actually curious since I haven't seen them. Could you post those interviews up here?

I'm actually curious since I haven't seen them. Could you post those interviews up here?

I didnt see the interview just read it in the TSN article.

Tap Tap Taparoo

I didnt see the interview just read it in the TSN article.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Just Googled it, and you're wrong. Crosby said he doesn't like any guy on their team. Totally different from hate IMO. Do you think any of the Flyers like Crosby? Probably not, but that doesn't mean they hate him. Of course Sid doesn't like them. They're beating him 3-0 lol.

Because TSN isnt unbiased or anything... lol

How are they biased? I literally read Crosby's quote. Word for word that is what he said. Same goes for what Giroux said.

Tap Tap Taparoo

How are they biased? I literally read Crosby's quote. Word for word that is what he said. Same goes for what Giroux said.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Check my post above because you're wrong. He never said hate.

and Sid would NEVER say the flyers aren't talented.
Just Googled it, and you're wrong. Crosby said he doesn't like any guy on their team. Totally different from hate IMO. Do you think any of the Flyers like Crosby? Probably not, but that doesn't mean they hate him. Of course Sid doesn't like them. They're beating him 3-0 lol.

"Hey Sidney, do you like any of the flyers".....

"Hey Claude, are the #4 seed penguins good?"

Wasnt the point Why give the Flyers some more fodder? Just shut up and play. See Giroux for an example of that.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Check my post above because you're wrong. He never said hate.

You are hilarious. I have watched you twist everyones words around all day and defend Crosby. I get it your a Pens fan but there is something called objectivity.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back