WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaha I fubar'd that. Wonton, you should be a lefty.

There sure is a lot of bags with 588s in them in the post

My OGIO Chamber came in, so I had to snap a pic of the bag. My other two wedges will be here in around a week.

626e343e-bd8c-58aa.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Nice J Nate. What do you think of the Chamber so far? I think the only thing that Ive found to bug me a little is that I cant carry an extra driver or club. Which is nitpicking really.

Hahahaha I fubar'd that. Wonton, you should be a lefty.

I can do some stuff left handed but golfing... I'm pretty sure I'd kill someone with a ball or a flying club to the head.

Lovin the THP head cover, I wish I could get one for my massive spider ghost that would be epic. Are those Black Irons I see????

nice bag Nate

Nice J Nate. What do you think of the Chamber so far? I think the only thing that Ive found to bug me a little is that I cant carry an extra driver or club. Which is nitpicking really.

I love the construction of the Chamber. I do agree with you that I can't carry an extra club, but yes, that is nitpicking. Also, the base is a bit narrow, so I'm sure on less than flat ground the Chamber will have some issues with balance, but I'm only going to be using the Chamber in a cart or on a push cart anyway. The pockets are nice, although some are a bit small, but everything I had in my old bag fit inside with no problem. I am in love with this silencer tech.

Lovin the THP head cover, I wish I could get one for my massive spider ghost that would be epic. Are those Black Irons I see????

Yeah, it is too bad that there aren't any THP headcovers for mallets...so just get a blade and preorder the new headcover in the THP store! LOL. And yes, those are black irons...the Ci11s. Love them. Will be getting a 56* and 60* wedge in black within the next week so that the bag is all blacked out.

My OGIO Chamber came in, so I had to snap a pic of the bag. My other two wedges will be here in around a week.

626e343e-bd8c-58aa.jpg

Nice going JN, liking the bag!

Tappin' for world peace in HD!

This is my current bag and should be set for quite awhile. Might add either a 5w or a 2h.

MikeTs_Bag_001.JPG
MikeTs_Bag_003.JPG

MikeTs_Bag_002.JPG

This is my current bag and should be set for quite awhile. Might add either a 5w or a 2h.

MikeTs_Bag_001.JPG
MikeTs_Bag_003.JPG

MikeTs_Bag_002.JPG

Daaaaang.... that's a good lookin set right there!
How do you like the 910H? I love mine!

Very nice, Mike!

That burner 3 wood is my favorite club of all time! A 5 wood would be nice but a hybrid is better from the rough and to hit consistently, I say 2 hybrid.

Nice set up.

I like the 3H a lot, so much in fact there is a spot open for either another Titleist 2h or a 5w.

The headcover for the Cleveland is awesome!

This little guy is in the Bag now!:alien2:
7092650539_1576a5d1fb.jpg

Newly updated, I really need to figure out how the clubs are supposed to go in this bag they look so weird to me.

golfbag2.jpg

golfbag1.jpg

Very nice bags, guys!

I had to take some higher resolution pics for this thread now that my two remaining TW9 wedges are in the bag. Blacked out goodness:

7096862291_7361443eb7_z.jpg

6950792068_a169b94247_z.jpg
7096862909_42bee8524e_z.jpg

Been catching up....some nice looking set-ups in here lately!

Bag is looking super nice JN.

Oh my does that bag look awesome JN. Especially since it's lefty. :D

Newly updated, I really need to figure out how the clubs are supposed to go in this bag they look so weird to me.

golfbag2.jpg

golfbag1.jpg

yeah dude your clubs just look uncomfortable or something lol.

527459_10151520896580417_675010416_25100594_357068532_n.jpg

It's not a great picture but yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back