Draven

Reaction score
Handicap
Picked this up last week. I wasn't looking for a new putter, but I tried it out anyway and was sold after a few strokes. The new insert performs exceptionally well and produces a better roll than I've seen with any other putter. Nice, solid feel at impact but not too harsh. Great weight and balance also.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Nice dude, congrats. I love the look of that putter. Similar to the Black Series #8. If it wasn't so expensive, I would've gotten that instead of the Black Series.

Oh boy.... Thats a beaut, right there.

Wooow that's nice! I'm going to have to try this one out the next time I'm at Golf Town!
Is it similar to the milled black series in terms of feel and sound?

Nice find!! New putters are always fun. I need a blade now since pre-ordering my thp cover..

Great looking putter...I like the Metal X insert seems to be pretty good

Wooow that's nice! I'm going to have to try this one out the next time I'm at Golf Town!
Is it similar to the milled black series in terms of feel and sound?

I didn't try the Black Series #8. I should have, but I really liked the alignment line on the back of the Metal-X, which the Black Series#8 doesn't have. My previous putter was a Ping Scottsdale Tomcat with a soft insert. The feedback and sound from the Metal-X is much better, but it's the roll which is most noticeable. Far less skidding.

The only milled faced putters I've tried are a few Scottys. They felt nice, but my putts seemed to go all over the place.

I agree about the alignment. The #8 really could use that. And the milled face feels pretty good. I'd love to get a few rolls in with a Metal X to see how that insert it.

wow that looks really nice! Whats the weight like?

Sharp looking putter congrats

Congrats on the new putter looks good. Interested in hearing how you like the metal x insert.

What a badass putter! Congrats man. I want one.

Lovely putter! Very, very jealous! :) hope you manage to fire in a few putts with it!

great looking flat stick

Back