How many pairs of Golf Shoes do you own?

I had a pair of nike's but passed them on to my brother as they killed my feet after 18 (not walking)
I believe there is a pair or 2 of 360 ATV's in my future.

I own one pair now, and it only gets worn about 1/3 of the time.

I have 3 pairs that I wear regularly.

Current Rotation:

2 pairs, Footjoy Synergy's, white & black (phasing out now, VERY beat up after 300+ rounds) ** I walk in these
2 pairs, Footjoy Icons, white/brown, white/black, the best shoe in golf, these are for the nice courses ** I ride in these
2 pairs, Footjoy XPS1, white & black, bought to replace the synergy's....** I'll walk in these
1 pair, Footjoy Contour Casual for practice, brown & green
1 pair, Ecco Street for practice, black and red

8 pairs....I need X-Wide, so Footjoy is my only option....

My Icons look new, I polish them and use Footjoy shoe trees, I'm amazed how nice they look after nearly two years....

a cheap pair of nikes
an expensive pair of nikes
a mid range pair of footjoys
the cheap pair of nikes seems to be outlasting the expensive pair
love my footjoys
think my next shoe purchase will be some pumas

One pair, which I wear occasionally.

Good things come in two's?

2 pairs Nike
2011 TW
2011 Lunar Control

2 pairs Ecco Street Prem.
Blue/Light Blue
Black/Red

2 pairs Adidas Tour 360
White
Black

i have 4 pairs of eccos and 1 pair of kikkors.
i walk when i play.
i'm thinking of trying some of those true shoes though.

Four. 1 Pair of Nikes, 1 Pair of Adidas (a friend gave to me because they were too big for him) and 2 Pair of FootJoy Streets.

3 pairs of nikes. 1 old cheap black pair I don't wear anymore, 1pair of white lunar controls I wear with pants in the winter, and a pair of black/green lunar ascends I wear with shorts in the summer. I'm really contemplating a new pair of Nike dunks. Not sure what I'd wear them with but I like em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I own 2 pairs. One Nike and one Adidas.

Updated list:
black footjoys
Brown and white RF footjoys
White/orange adidas powerband sport
White powerband 2.0
white and black callaway
Black Nike TW
White Nike Lunar Ascend
Ecco street premier marine

I think thats it at the moment.

Two pair of footjoys and one pair of Callaway golf shoes. I have just about wore out the Black/white Footjoys :beat-up:. The white Footjoys are near brand new and the black Callaways are mint. I am going to buy me a pair of Sketchers soon. They are the absolutely best for my feet which hurt on the bottom when even wearing soft spikes. Heck when the hard spikes were in, my feet hurt like a tooth ache :bulgy-eyes:!

White Nike Lunars
Black Adidas Powerbands

3 total: Adidas 360 4.0 (Black/Silver), Nike Tour Premium (White/White/Bronze), Nike Bandon (Black).

adidas adiPure Z white
adidas 360 4.0 white/black
adidas greenstar black
Nike Lunar Ascend blue

..and then a bunch of retired shoes that I should probably just get rid of.

2 pairs of Nikes, a pair of Eccos and a pair of Pumas

2 pair of Byte shoes (man, I wish this company was still in business), I pair Ecco Crossfire, I pair adidas Adipures, 2 pair of Footjoys, one about 10 years old and still going strong, the DryIce, the other pair is the Synergy.

Five pair that I wear, all FJ, three SuperLite, one New Contour, one Contour Casual. At least two pair per year wear out.

I agree with the "twos" philosophy...

2 Pair of Ecco Biom Hybrids
2 Pair of Nikes
2 Pair of Foot Joys
2 Pair of Pumas

Since I got the Biom Hybrids, the others don't see much play.

I once saw a whole wall of golf shoes. It was awesome. And it rivaled his amazing putter collection lol.

I have about 8 pairs I think. Maybe 9. I wear about 4 of them.

one pair of Adidas! had a pair of calloways but theyhurt my feet and i gave them away.

One pair ecco street premier.

2 pairs. Nike Zoom Trophy's for the course and Adidas Adicross for the range.

2 pair 2010 adicomfort shoes, one white-black pair and white-brown pair.

Back