WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks sir, she is quite the looker (as is her twin Bay-Neck).

I'll tell you what I told Buck. Be fore-warned, custom putters are like opening Pandora's Box. Seriously.

I love the look of the face on that beauty. And I like the lizard a lot. Cool cover. Maybe if/when I get the money I'll inquire about a flow-neck. I hate plumber's necks for some reason.

Boss, you have come a long ways man, nice bag. Thought you would stay a TM homer.

Jman, that may be the sexiest bag I've seen in a while. Very nice dude.

So did I but i got to say im learning and enjoying trying new stuff.

First WITB post! It's going to be changed today so i'll have to repost in a day or so :)

preview_image_0_34158812x-1.jpg

Very nice, RPR! Those G20s look nice.

Here the latest Pic I took of my bag at the range. Normally my gamers are Srixon Z stars, but the Macgregor blades are making the cut.

2012-04-14_13-28-28_857.jpg

Driver - Ping K15, 10.5*, Aldilla Serrano S Flex
5 wood - Ping K15 Stock Reg Flex
2 iron - Fourteen Hi 550 Driving iron, KBS Tour 90, Reg
4 iron - Cleveland CG 16 black pearl, reg flec steel (has loft of Macgregor 3 iron
4-pw - Macgregor Pro M gunmetal, Nippon 1050gh reg flex, blue ferrule
53* - Scratch 8620, KBS Stiff shaft, Antique finish, "ARIE" stamped
56* - Scratch 8620, KBS Stiff shaft, Antique finish, "ARIE" stamped
Putter - 33" Yes Donna
Bag - Sunmountain four 5, pine green

I'm going to add my brother's bag for the pure ridiculousness of it. He put it together last year, which happened to be his first year of playing golf. After struggling a bit, I put together a more user friendly bag for him at like 1/10th (slight exaggeration) of the cost, but these are sitting in his closet. Pretty clubs to look at, but, overrated IMO.

Bag:
Adidas Tour AG Stand Bag

Driver:
Epon EM-S with Crazy Longest Yard 01 shaft in R flex. Iomic X-Grip in white/red.

Fairway Woods:
PRGR Egg Spoon 3 Wood with stock M-40 shaft and grip.
PRGR Egg Spoon 5 Wood with stock M-40 shaft and grip

Hybrids:
Miura HB3 20 degree with Fujikura Fit-On Max HB66 shaft in R flex. Iomic X-Grip in black/yellow.
Miura HB4 23 degree with Fujikura Fit-On Max HB66 shaft in R flex. Iomic X-Grip in black/yellow.

Irons (5-PW):
Miura MC-102 with Nippon NS Pro 8950 shaft in R flex. Iomic X-Grip in black/yellow.

Wedges:
Miura 52/7 with Nippon NS Pro 950 shaft in S flex. Iomic Sticky Grip in black/red.
Miura 56/14 with NIppon NS Pro 950 shaft in S flex. Iomic Sticky Grip in black/red.

Putter:
Miura KM-005 with Nippon NS Pro Putter shaft in XXIP-A2 flex. Iomic putter grip in black.

IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0032-1.jpg

IMG_0034-1.jpg

I'm going to add my brother's bag for the pure ridiculousness of it. He put it together last year, which happened to be his first year of playing golf. After struggling a bit, I put together a more user friendly bag for him at like 1/10th (slight exaggeration) of the cost, but these are sitting in his closet. Pretty clubs to look at, but, overrated IMO.

Bag:
Adidas Tour AG Stand Bag

Driver:
Epon EM-S with Crazy Longest Yard 01 shaft in R flex. Iomic X-Grip in white/red.

Fairway Woods:
PRGR Egg Spoon 3 Wood with stock M-40 shaft and grip.
PRGR Egg Spoon 5 Wood with stock M-40 shaft and grip

Hybrids:
Miura HB3 20 degree with Fujikura Fit-On Max HB66 shaft in R flex. Iomic X-Grip in black/yellow.
Miura HB4 23 degree with Fujikura Fit-On Max HB66 shaft in R flex. Iomic X-Grip in black/yellow.

Irons (5-PW):
Miura MC-102 with Nippon NS Pro 8950 shaft in R flex. Iomic X-Grip in black/yellow.

Wedges:
Miura 52/7 with Nippon NS Pro 950 shaft in S flex. Iomic Sticky Grip in black/red.
Miura 56/14 with NIppon NS Pro 950 shaft in S flex. Iomic Sticky Grip in black/red.

Putter:
Miura KM-005 with Nippon NS Pro Putter shaft in XXIP-A2 flex. Iomic putter grip in black.

IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0032-1.jpg

IMG_0034-1.jpg

Nice set man! Sheesh how much did that all cost ya?! :p

It wasn't cheap. Lets just say the set I put together for him that currently being gamed, is about $130 less than that driver. I will say that I'm good at spotting deals, so I bought the gamer clubs at discounted costs. The gamer set is:

Driver - Cobra ZL
5 wood - Cleveland XLS
2 hybrid - TM 2009 Rescue
4 hybrid - TM Raylor
5-aw - Burner Plus
sw - Nike Hi Rev Black
putter - Ping Craz E IN

Wow - great looking set of clubs there kuyaariel that belong to your brother! Only heard a few things about the Miura line but they look amazing.

I actually salivated at the sight of that stand bag, kuyaariel. Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks. I'll forward the comments to my bro. I've hit all of them, and the only thing I thought was maybe worth the money were the fairway woods and the hybrids. Both very easy to hit. They driver flat out sucked. And the "crazy" shaft, I just don't get the hype and cost. It's like $700 new or something like that. Maybe that's why they call it the "crazy" shaft. They irons were decent at best. I had a set of Fourteen TC770 at the time (which my Srixons trump) and thought my Fourteens were better. And they Miura putter seems like it weighs about 2 tons. I'd take my $50 Yes Donna anyday over that. I will say that his clubs definitely are "pretty"

Thanks. I'll forward the comments to my bro. I've hit all of them, and the only thing I thought was maybe worth the money were the fairway woods and the hybrids. Both very easy to hit. They driver flat out sucked. And the "crazy" shaft, I just don't get the hype and cost. It's like $700 new or something like that. Maybe that's why they call it the "crazy" shaft. They irons were decent at best. I had a set of Fourteen TC770 at the time (which my Srixons trump) and thought my Fourteens were better. And they Miura putter seems like it weighs about 2 tons. I'd take my $50 Yes Donna anyday over that. I will say that his clubs definitely are "pretty"

Tell him if he's ever tired of the irons, wedges and putters to hit me up with a PM. I actually love that putter. It's gorgeously heavy which I like in a putter and has a wonderful ting sound.

I will however agree with you both on the Epon woods and the Crazy shaft. Epon woods seem to have this cult following but I've never liked them and Crazy shafts are mostly for the insane R&D and materials they put in them. I'm not a fan but if you're a guy who wants a 50 gram or less stable X or XX flex, that's when they're really good.

I'll let him know. I know for sure the irons are in the closet while he's playing the Taylormades. The putter on the other hand is in the bag. He didn't care too much for the Craz E and sold it.

Tell him if he's ever tired of the irons, wedges and putters to hit me up with a PM. I actually love that putter. It's gorgeously heavy which I like in a putter and has a wonderful ting sound.

I will however agree with you both on the Epon woods and the Crazy shaft. Epon woods seem to have this cult following but I've never liked them and Crazy shafts are mostly for the insane R&D and materials they put in them. I'm not a fan but if you're a guy who wants a 50 gram or less stable X or XX flex, that's when they're really good.

You take the irons and putter and I'll take the wedges off his hands.. :D

Great thread and some great bags and clubs. I finally got all my new equipment dialed in and ordered, after about a month of research (lots of it done and found on this amazing website) and hitting clubs. Should have everything by next week. The wait is probably going to feel like next month though. Can't wait to get pictures taken and posted up on this thread. So be on the lookout sometime next week. Until then keep it coming guys, I never get tired of looking at all these pictures.

Quick pics with the new Nome cover

4746e367-9005-8185.jpg
4746e367-9012-3f44.jpg

Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sick looking bag Frank!

Gorgeous bag Frank!!!

Jman, I was looking at this picture and all I could see is that wicked G20 :bulgy-eyes:

DSC_0030-9.jpg

Nice bag frank. Much better with the right headcover on the nome

Very nice Frank. Loving that bag.

Thanks guys, you always need a few back up wedges

looking good frank!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back