NFL Draft Contest - 2012

If Stephen Hill drops to you in the second, you will forget all about missing on Blackmon, IMO.

I live in ACC country so I'm familiar with him. It's so tough to judge a GT WR. You could be right. As long as we get a WR in Round 1 or 2, I'm happy.

If you look through their past "record" of their mocks, you should be glad.

Clearly you haven't looked at my entry, LOL

Great Contest!

Although if teams start trading picks I have no idea how I'll do...

Crap! Mine looks nothing like that.

I just got sick when I realized that mine looked almost exactly like that.

Just sent mine in, we'll see how it goes.

My picks are all over the place in an attempt to be different.....I gave the Panthers Michael Floyd....are you ok with that ?

Does anyone want to share their selections?

My picks are all over the place in an attempt to be different.....I gave the Panthers Michael Floyd....are you ok with that ?
My picks are all over the place as well.

AND, I also gave the Panthers Michael Floyd.

we may need to talk then lol

My picks are all over the place as well.

AND, I also gave the Panthers Michael Floyd.

Um, no....regardless whether it's true as to if he's going to hold out again or not. but it wouldn't shock me to see S. Holmes in the equation

What I havent seen anywhere is what the Jets would have to give up? Would Revis be in that deal?

Yes. Very much so. I wouldn't mind that one bit dude. I gave them the LB from BC, Keuchly. Don't know why for sure.

Jets said there is a 0.0% chance they jump up to grab Richardon, with that being out there, expect the Jets to jump up and grab Trent Richardson.

Heck of 2 back set with Trent and Tebow.

Classic Tanny smokescreen....they could run the wishbone with TRich, Tebow, and Greene

Jets said there is a 0.0% chance they jump up to grab Richardon, with that being out there, expect the Jets to jump up and grab Trent Richardson.

Heck of 2 back set with Trent and Tebow.

He's be a beast on the outside with Beason in the middle for sure.

Yes. Very much so. I wouldn't mind that one bit dude. I gave them the LB from BC, Keuchly. Don't know why for sure.

JB- have you talked to Mark C about any of these Jets rumors yet?

JB- have you talked to Mark C about any of these Jets rumors yet?

No,
I am shying away from that side of things with the Jets for a few reasons this year.

Ok i've just submitted mine! Feeling pretty good about my picks, will be watching with a lot of interest tonight. I had a difficult time with the Dallas pick, i'm not a Cowboys fan or anything just hard to figure what Jerry Jones will do. I'm a huge supporter of the Panthers too....I'm really thinking they go DE in the 1st and best available WR or OLB in the 2nd.

Ok, got mine in. Was solid in what i wanted to do all week and then just double guessed myself and switched things up!

I really wish I could've got an entry in. I know there is still time but not way i get it in!!! Bears take a WR I reckon. That's the only pick that matters!

I'm going to submit my entry after I listen to enough ESPN radio today. Ha!

Check that, I've got about 59 minutes so I'm going to finalize it now! Should I just flip a coin for Kalil and Claiborne at 3?

Check that, I've got about 59 minutes so I'm going to finalize it now! Should I just flip a coin for Kalil and Claiborne at 3?

If the Vikes don't trade out of 3, I think they go Kalil.

Starting to submit....just received my last call.

Back