NFL Draft Contest - 2012

Son of a B!tch!!!

Yeah I spaced, this is why you don't wait until 11:58 to decide. F LSU anyway!

Bwuahahahahaha!!! You crack me up dude! Stupid Bayou Bengals.

why hello there Mrs. Irrelevant:call-me:

Here are my picks:

1. Andrew Luck
2. Robert Griffin III
3. Matt Kalil
4. Trent Richardson
5. Morris Claiborne
6. Justin Blackmon
7. Fletcher Cox
8. Ryan Tannehill
9. Stephon Gilmore
10. Luke Kuechly
11. David DeCastro
12.Melvin Ingram
13. Michael Floyd
14. Mark Barron
15. Michael Brockers

Tie Breakers: Poe goes at 16 and Blackmon at 6.

Dude, that is total LMAO stuff - I had to close my office door
id_hit_it1.jpg

My picks:

1. Andrew Luck
2. RG3
3. Morris Claiborne
4. Trent Richardson
5. Stephon Gilmore
6. Justin Blackmon
7. Fletcher Cox
8. Ryan Tannehill
9. Mark Barron
10. Matt Kalil
11. David DeCastro
12. Luke Kuechly
13. Michael Floyd
14. Quinton Coples
15. Chandler Jones

Tie Breaker

Justin Blackmon #6
Dontario Poe #20

Here's my entry:

Pick:
1) Andrew Luck
2) Robert Griffin III
3) Matt Kalil
4) Trent Richardson
5) Morris Claiborne
6) Justin Blackmon
7) Fletcher Cox
8) Ryan Tannehill
9) Malcom Floyd
10) Mark Barron

11) Luke Kuechly
12) Melvin Ingram
13) David DeCastro
14) Michael Brockers
15) Courtney Upshaw

Tie Breaker: Justin Blackmon at 6, Dontari Poe at 17

Secret Sauce:

Picks:
Andrew Luck
Robert Griffin III
Morris Claiborne
Trent Richardson
Matt Kalil
Justin Blackmon
Fletcher Cox
Ryan Tannehill
Stephen Gilmore
Luke Kuechly
David DeCastro
Melvin Ingram
Reilly Reiff
Mark Barron
Quinton Coples

Tie Breaker:
Poe: #24
Blackmon: #6

Random....I'm watching the NFL Network's coverage tonight. Chris 'Sweat Stain' Berman can kiss my a$$

1. Andrew Luck
2. Robert Griffin III
3. Matt Kalil
4. Trent Richardson
5. Morris Claiborne
6. Justin Blackmon
7. Stephon Gilmore
8. Ryan Tannehill
9. Fletcher Cox
10. Michael Floyd
11. Luke Kuechly
12. Melvin Ingram
13. Riley Reiff
14. Mark Barron
15. Dontari Poe

Random....I'm watching the NFL Network's coverage tonight. Chris 'Sweat Stain' Berman can kiss my a$$

+1!

Confession: I'll probably fall asleep after the Dolphins pick. I'm seeing Dolphins' writers on Twitter talking that they want to trade down, but I don't think anyone is going to want to come up to #8 to get any of these guys.

oh stop....you'll be too excited pre-ordering your orange Tannehill jersey afterwards to do that

+1!

Confession: I'll probably fall asleep after the Dolphins pick. I'm seeing Dolphins' writers on Twitter talking that they want to trade down, but I don't think anyone is going to want to come up to #8 to get any of these guys.

+1!

I don't think Dallas would move to 8 for Barron, but I did read something about them possibly swapping with the Chiefs at 11 for him.

Now the NFL network is saying that the Vikes are considering Blackmon at #3. Wouldn't be a bad choice for a young QB.

I don't think Kalil goes at 3 now....if you're picking top 5, never mind top 3, you need to get a stud/play maker and Kalil just isn't thought of as one. He's not in the Jake Long category

Now the NFL network is saying that the Vikes are considering Blackmon at #3. Wouldn't be a bad choice for a young QB.

I don't think Kalil goes at 3 now....if you're picking top 5, never mind top 3, you need to get a stud/play maker and Kalil just isn't thought of as one. He's not in the Jake Long category

It's a choice between protecting your QB (Kalil) or getting him another target (Blackmon). I know I'd choose the former.

I would share my picks with you all but.... I forgot to enter! Good luck everyone!

Interesting.....

ESPN Dallas’ Todd Archer reports there is a “good chance” the Cowboys will make LSU defensive tackle Michael Brockers the 14th overall pick in tonight’s draft. Brockers was a defensive tackle in LSU’s 4-3 scheme. He would play defensive end in Dallas’ 3-4.

The Cowboys entered this week eyeballing Alabama safety Mark Barron at No. 14, but ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported Wednesday that Barron won’t make it to the 14th pick, and ESPN’s Ed Werder took it a step further Thursday morning, reporting that the Cowboys “understand” Barron is no longer an option for them, barring a trade up.

Brockers is known to be one of Dallas’ preferred fallback options behind Barron. His addition could spell the end of former first-round pick Marcus Spears‘ disappointing tenure with the Cowboys.

It's a choice between protecting your QB (Kalil) or getting him another target (Blackmon). I know I'd choose the former.

I think unless the big guy is just about a lock for having an all-Pro & HOF type career it is a mistake to draft him that high, but then I wouldn't waste a high pick on a WR either with very few exceptions.

Interesting.....

ESPN Dallas’ Todd Archer reports there is a “good chance” the Cowboys will make LSU defensive tackle Michael Brockers the 14th overall pick in tonight’s draft. Brockers was a defensive tackle in LSU’s 4-3 scheme. He would play defensive end in Dallas’ 3-4.

The Cowboys entered this week eyeballing Alabama safety Mark Barron at No. 14, but ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported Wednesday that Barron won’t make it to the 14th pick, and ESPN’s Ed Werder took it a step further Thursday morning, reporting that the Cowboys “understand” Barron is no longer an option for them, barring a trade up.

Brockers is known to be one of Dallas’ preferred fallback options behind Barron. His addition could spell the end of former first-round pick Marcus Spears‘ disappointing tenure with the Cowboys.

See ya Spencer you waste of space. Trade him for a 6th round pick because thats all hes worth.

Wow no way floyd makes it to 22 i like alshon jeffery in the 2nd and a right tackle at 22

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Jim Brown thinks Richardson is just a guy. No special speed or moves. Says the Browns should pass.

Kevin

Dioes seem like a very "realistic" mock - interesting how Stephon Gilmore is all over the place - is anyone else in so many different places of round 1 in these mocks?

A lot of people think Gilmore is the best DB in the draft.

How many think Indy takes the full time before announcing pick? I will throw myself off this RV if the 1st round starts like that again.

For what its worth, there is a TON of talk going on right now about the 3rd pick.

I'm hoping the first 2 take a combined 5 minutes, but realistically you better aim for some soft grass.

--
Tapatalk

Back