Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Hahaha. Now that I have the email notification thing going, I am going to meet him at the door and interview him when he delivers whatever is next!

And if I recall correctly, one of the Morgan Cuppers CHASED DOWN the UPS guy!

YES! we all wait in anticipation for that video. it will be golden!

yeah Kelly...you psycho! :bulgy-eyes: (says the guy who chased down FedEx)

looks like another Callaway staffer just got some deliveries

Posted this in the Deal of the Day/Coupon thread, but thought I'd add it here as well...

Hey Callaway Staffers check this out....

Budgetgolf.com has the new Hex Black Tour balls for 29.97 a dozen

hex-black-tour-12-ball-2012.jpg

[URL]http://www.budgetgolf.com/Callaway-Hex-Black-Tour-Golf-Balls.html?utm_source=streamsend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=16121087&utm_campaign=Golf
Ball Sale at BudgetGolf.com This Weekend Only![/URL]

BOOM! Just ordered 4 dozen...that should last me a least 4 rounds :D

Thanks Captain!

Hahaha. Now that I have the email notification thing going, I am going to meet him at the door and interview him when he delivers whatever is next!

And if I recall correctly, one of the Morgan Cuppers CHASED DOWN the UPS guy!

At least I'm good enough not to get caught doing. No wonder he didn't look for a signature. He was prob thinking F**K the signature this guy is making a video of im out of here

holy carp that's a lot of balls!

I like a good deal...what can I say....4 dozen for less than the cost of 3 dozen with free shipping

At least I'm good enough not to get caught doing. No wonder he didn't look for a signature. He was prob thinking F**K the signature this guy is making a video of im out of here

I didn't sign for anything yet. Bag, wedges, woods. Nothing. Has everyone else been signing for their stuff? He just leaves the stuff by my door.

I didn't sign for anything yet. Bag, wedges, woods. Nothing. Has everyone else been signing for their stuff? He just leaves the stuff by my door.

I haven't been signing - they haven't even emailed me.

Must be just a thing over here so. I got a phone call from the driver for the bag but the wedges were left with a neighbor.

I haven't been signing - they haven't even emailed me.

You have to sign up to UPS to receive the emails. Smalls, TBT and myself signed up for it. UPS will email you the night before a package is due to be delivered

BOOM! Just ordered 4 dozen...that should last me a least 4 rounds :D

Thanks Captain!

Are you stock piling for THPmageddon after the Morgan cup...

Great video Smalls!

If you are a Callaway Sponsor, do your sponsor right and enter their contest!

If you are a Callaway Sponsor, do your sponsor right and enter their contest!

Agreed. I have one picture taken already but still looking for something better. Pondering something a bit nutty

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Must be just a thing over here so. I got a phone call from the driver for the bag but the wedges were left with a neighbor.

You have to sign up to UPS to receive the emails. Smalls, TBT and myself signed up for it. UPS will email you the night before a package is due to be delivered

Nice! Thanks for the info and update!

Are you stock piling for THPmageddon after the Morgan cup...

No, actually I ordered 4 dozen because I need a $100 plus order to get free shipping...plus like I said....it's a great deal.....16 bucks a dozen cheaper!

I don't know if we will be allowed to do it, but I'm pondering hard on a mixed set of Razr MB's 8-PW and then Razr Forged 4-7. I think this set up would flow seemlessly to the Callaway forged wedges.

No that ponder may launch a thousand ships. That is something that I never thought off and it is damn sessy

I don't know if we will be allowed to do it, but I'm pondering hard on a mixed set of Razr MB's 8-PW and then Razr Forged 4-7. I think this set up would flow seemlessly to the Callaway forged wedges.

No that ponder may launch a thousand ships. That is something that I never thought off and it is damn sessy
I couldn't agree more Freddy, if we are allowed to do that I think that will be my setup, all paired with KBS TOur in S.

Yep, that would be a fine bag of tools. I hear chunky and INgolfer thinking from here
I couldn't agree more Freddy, if we are allowed to do that I think that will be my setup, all paired with KBS TOur in S.

Yep, that would be a fine bag of tools. I hear chunky and INgolfer thinking from here
LOL, INgolfer I can hear pondering, Chunky thinks he is all set with XF's.

The lofts fit together perfectly aswell 4`between the 7i forged and the 8i MB. DO IT DO IT DO IT !!!! if your aloud

LOL, INgolfer I can hear pondering, Chunky thinks he is all set with XF's.
Yea but that little Lucas voice in the back of his head has him all twisted

I hope so, as I'm pondering the Razr X irons and the HL hybrids. What I really like about the hybrids I have now is that I can get it over a nearby tall tree yet still get a lot of distance.

Haha I am all set ladies. I need all the forgiveness Callaway has to offer. If I were hitting the small ball before the big ball, I would have considered that combo set

Haha I am all set ladies. I need all the forgiveness Callaway has to offer. If I were hitting the small ball before the big ball, I would have considered that combo set
I know you are buddy and I'm glad you are. Btw I'll be in neck of the woods mid June. Maybe a round?!

Back