Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought that 77 callaway thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dt-120427-jaws.jpg

http://click.bsftransmit2.com/ClickThru.aspx?pubids=6577|14775|050878|705753&digest=mqZLeheGQmNn8lnPOGanWQ&sysid=1

FYI. Those are pre-owned.

solid wedges, havent come across anyone that Ive golfed with that has them and doesnt love them

I'm one that didn't care much for them. They do look awesome though

That's what I've heard.. Play well but absolutely destroy ball covers.

my brother has been spinning balls all over the place with his, never seem him have that much action with wedges before

Just bought that 77 callaway thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Sweet! Thanks for the support man.

DevRickus the picture does say PreOwned...

Great price of the shipping didn't kill it. Anyone know of a discounted or free shipping code?

Free ground shipping on orders of $100 or more. Either buy 4 dozen, or find something else on their site you are interested in.

Im curious if this is an affiliate program? Why is the link a Click Thru?

No clue. I got the email this morning and decided to post the link. Is there a different way I should be doing it?

No clue. I got the email this morning and decided to post the link. Is there a different way I should be doing it?

I got the same exact email. What's the issue with it? If you click it you go to their site and can order the wedges. Confused smile face.

Free ground shipping on orders of $100 or more. Either buy 4 dozen, or find something else on their site you are interested in.
That's what I was afraid of :eek: Too bad I'm already stocked for the year and have about 7 dozen balls.

The FT iq price has me itching to buy it. I owned the previous model and it was the straightest driver I ever hit. Does anyone know if this site is legit?
Maple Hill is the best. Defiantly legit with great CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back