The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casual friends up the street want to mentioned to my wife last week that they think it is a great idea for us to "spend more time together". Our family with theirs, you know, for the kids. The real meaning for this is we have a nanny for our three kids. They have two kids that are uncontrollable and WAY out of line. They think if we become better friends that they could "use" our nanny if they needed by dropping their two kids off at our house. How do I know all of this. They were dumb enough to tell a good mutual friend in the neighborhood that they want to use her (nanny) on Friday before Memorial Day so they can go play golf:angry:. This one is NOT going to end well.

Being stuck between a rock and a hard place makes life not enjoyable. When you agree on something and then things change on one side and rather than work them out with you, they just change it. Despite a contract or anything else. They just assume that "What are you going to do". I effin hate it and this time, Im not going to tolerate it.

End Rant!

sounds like it's been a pretty frustrating day down at THP HQ. WTF is going on

Saying it's frustrating is an understatement! I hereby boycott May 8th from now until eternity!

If I cant, I will go out George Costanza style in a blaze of glory...Mark my words!

This immediately popped in to my mind

Saying it's frustrating is an understatement! I hereby boycott May 8th from now until eternity!

man...lets get hammered next wednesday night. that always helps

man...lets get hammered next wednesday night. that always helps

I just think they need to give this person a one two piece and get er done!

Mothers Day gift bought..........that's gonna hurt the wallet but gonna help the summer golf season this year. Guess I better start learning those country songs.......

man I feel bad for the keyboard that you typed that on

hope it gets better boss...

You guys have no idea. Im this close to losing it on someone...And that never happens. When it comes to business, I work a certain way and this is not that way.

Man just catching up on this thread. So sorry JB & GG that it's one of those days. Let me know if I can do anything

Neither one of us drink much, but tonight, I think I need one. I feel bad for my wife and most of all, I feel bad for the people I am going to go nuts on shortly.

Does this mean we can call your Drew?

Neither one of us drink much, but tonight, I think I need one. I feel bad for my wife and most of all, I feel bad for the people I am going to go nuts on shortly.

Uh oh.....hope I am not on the receiving end this time.

awesome! hehe
Is this something a great shake from B21 could make better?

We dont have enough money for all the shakes we would need to buy.

Can you record this for us? Would love to see JB getting crazy on someone.

Mothers Day gift bought..........that's gonna hurt the wallet but gonna help the summer golf season this year. Guess I better start learning those country songs.......

Or... just start working on your game for the post concert fun. Country concerts rock, lots of GREAT 'scenery'

We dont have enough money for all the shakes we would need to buy.

Unfortunately, not even a milkshake will make me feel better. But nyquil and a fresh start tomorrow might.

damn, someone must really be trying to work you guys over. I hate that.

dang, I hate it for you 2

Or... just start working on your game for the post concert fun. Country concerts rock, lots of GREAT 'scenery'
Oh no doubt.....I went to George Strait with her at Jerry World when it first opened and had a bunch of fun. And it's a night without the kids.....I'll take it!

The last 2 pages of the thread remind me of a certain staffer's run in with a certain shaft insert manufacturer. That afternoon of work flew by for me with all the great back and forth.

The last 2 pages of the thread remind me of a certain staffer's run in with a certain shaft insert manufacturer. That afternoon of work flew by for me with all the great back and forth.
Wooooo.....thread still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back