Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

It's like everyone just started struggling.

The 17th hole is just killing a lot of these guy's. I played mock of it, some place in Texas I think, I landed on the upper portion right at the crest. My putt rolled all the way off the green, haha

It's like everyone just started struggling.

And just like that Ernie hit a really nice golf shot.

The 17th hole is just killing a lot of these guy's. I played mock of it, some place in Texas I think, I landed on the upper portion right at the crest. My putt rolled all the way off the green, haha
Didn't Angel WD for "personal reasons", ie. the 17th?

Didn't Angel WD for "personal reasons", ie. the 17th?

That could be it, although he's the last person to ever hit a HIO on that hole I think, lol.

Wouldn't you know it, I go with 3 longer shots (-10 collectively) and 1 lock and the lock (Luke Donald, +2) is hurting me.

Was it called Tour18?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Was it called Tour18?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

I really can't remember, been a lot of years ago on one of many business trips where I took the clubs. That name does sound familiar though.

Another cool video from Tadashi. Sneds on the range:

Westwood just lucked out there...

That could be it, although he's the last person to ever hit a HIO on that hole I think, lol.

Jiminez did that, Cabrera not so much

Rory drops one in the drink on 17th. Ouch!

Rory drops one in the drink on 17th. Ouch!

Guy is just making a mess. Now leaves a super tough putt, even could argue a tough 2-putt.

And he re-teed it with the same club? 25 yard difference bw shots.
That was pretty unbelievable to me too.

Guy is just making a mess. Now leaves a super tough putt, even could argue a tough 2-putt.
He handled it pretty well, but I saw several folks mess up similar putts. Nice 2 putt.

It was a very good 2-putt. Really hoping Rory and Luke getting out early tomorrow helps them. The morning scoring appeared to be lower on average.

40 points in fantasy golf today, mainly thanks to Crane. Hoping Westy and Rors will right the ship tomorrow morning.

Bridgestone contest not looking too hot with McIlroy, Westy, and Mahan.

Kuchar performing very solidly for bunches of people.

Looks like the course just gnashed its teeth later in the day.

The wrong Euro is leading. Who figured that tool Poulter would be leading today? At least all my guys got back to the cut mark or better. Early times tomorrow should help I hope.

Solid 16 pts. today. Like what happened to Mahan and Rose today......seriously?

Looks like the course just gnashed its teeth later in the day.

I think the wind picked up and the greens really stopped holding shots as well / got quicker. Things should even out some in the morning although Laird shot a great late round today so it can be done. Poulter will come back to earth very quickly tomorrow.

Man my guys were horrid today. Except Kuch who is on the bench. I'm sad I didn't get to watch any of this today. But I think I'm staying home all day tomorrow so I'll watch then.

Westy is -1, Donald and McIlroy are E. They need to start playing world class golf, starting tomorrow.

Back