2011 AT&T National [SPOILERS]

Old thread bump, but I must say I am pretty excited to be teeing it up here with Jersey Nate on Monday barring any emergencies. Always nice to get some golf in with some THPers!!

Par 3, 17th. Kodak Hole.
17e.jpg

475797af.jpg

Par 3, 8th
8.jpg

Par 5, 9th. Should stretch out to over 600 yards, uphill.
9.jpg

6f5b6d08.jpg

11 green

10th Green
33e37765.jpg

11 fairway
13abd479.jpg

10th green
2bf41910.jpg

11 green
b6f85ed2.jpg

11 green to tee. My favourite hole on the golf course.. obviously!
e022eb14.jpg

12 green to tee.

a0ee6468.jpg

13 green to tee.
10d3af6a.jpg

18 green.

ccd2b3f9.jpg

I'm drooling already...I don't think I break 100 on this course. And I don't care. It's gorgeous.

That's awesome guys...have fun!!

i've had tickets to the ATT the last 3 years...i'll be going again this summer and i can't friggin wait. if/when i get tickets i'll post something in the marketplace for anyone who'd like my spare tickets...

What an awesome course. I was jealous when you originally posted this place and doubly so now, lol. Have fun guy's!

have fun guys...I know that course well hehe

That's awesome. I'm jealous for sure. Nice course.

Well we had to reschedule due to a new tournament being booked, so it is no longer an employee day. Webb Simpson will be on site taking part and I'll be working. That sucks.

We will be out on the very next available Monday though!!!

Well we had to reschedule due to a new tournament being booked, so it is no longer an employee day. Webb Simpson will be on site taking part and I'll be working. That sucks.

We will be out on the very next available Monday though!!!

Yep, got the text from Thain and said, "Damn you Webb Simpson!!!!"

Yep, got the text from Thain and said, "Damn you Webb Simpson!!!!"

Hahaha. Sucks that you guys had to reschedule. But still glad you'll be getting out. I'm thinking I'll go down there for the tourney this year. I'd love to see that one.

We don't hold it this year.. It's back at Congressional. We held it for their open.

We don't hold it this year.. It's back at Congressional. We held it for their open.

Oh that's too bad. I would've liked to go.

Lookin forward to a fun day with BuckJob and Jersey Nate out here today.

Leaving the house in 20 mins. Can't wait for this...even though I don't think I've ever walked a course without a pull cart. I'm glad I got the crossflexes to keep my feet comfy.

Have fun guys! HOTD is a must.

John Deere Tap'n

THat's gonna be an epic outing, right there. Have fun guys!

Back