2011 AT&T National [SPOILERS]

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Hello everyone. I know this thread is a little early, but with the excitement of this being at the course I have worked at for the past 3 summers, Im more than excited. It is called Aronimink Golf Club, and I hope to get your thoughts on the course throughout the week. The field seems a bit better than last year even though Tiger isnt playing.

We are all hoping for OHair to do well just because he plays here quite a bit.

A few pics of the course that I have taken during some rounds.

Par 3, 17th. Kodak Hole.
17e.jpg

475797af.jpg

Par 3, 8th
8.jpg

Par 5, 9th. Should stretch out to over 600 yards, uphill.
9.jpg

Hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions, feel free!

awesome looking pics!

Gorgeous course. May need to visit the inlaws soon lol!!

wow, great pics and great looking course, would love to play on something that nice

Nice course Thainer, I expect to see you on TV during the event yelling get in the hole on that 600 yard uphill par 5 for every drive.

wow, great pics and great looking course, would love to play on something that nice
Yeah wouldn't that be something? Thanks Thain, I'd be excited too.

Last edited:
Beautiful course Thainer, YOU DA MAN!!!

Amazing looking course Thainer! Looking forward to seeing more of it on TV - enjoy the week!

WOW! Beautiful course... you are one lucky guy!

AWESOME! Love the look and feel, must be buzzing already! Any glimpses of players utilizing early practice rounds Thain?

Dang thainer; what have you shot here? That kodak hole looks fun!

I have shot 74 I think is my lowest.

Scott Stallings and Bobby Gates is eating in my restaurant right now. That's kinda cool.

Just went for a little walk around the back nine and this baby is in as good of shape as I have ever seen her. Took a couple shots from some TV towers too.

6f5b6d08.jpg

33e37765.jpg

13abd479.jpg

2bf41910.jpg

b6f85ed2.jpg

e022eb14.jpg

a0ee6468.jpg

10d3af6a.jpg

709f2280.jpg

ccd2b3f9.jpg

Nice pics Junior. The course looks fantastic. What a great place to wake up to and go to work at everyday.

Course looks great Thainer. Enjoy the week!

Thainer get me a job there!

nice pics, looks amazing

fwiw, i'm pretty bummed that we don't have fantasy golf anymore. Every Tuesday is the day I would sit down and fill out my lineups. No longer. I sure wouldn't mind seeing AK play well this week. Does he even play golf any more?

Rough looks pretty thick, how much heavier than normal is it? They played a ladies professional tournament at our course a couple of years ago and the only real difference was the green speed.

Dan

fwiw, i'm pretty bummed that we don't have fantasy golf anymore. Every Tuesday is the day I would sit down and fill out my lineups. No longer.

It was never said "no longer". It is on a hiatus until we sort a few things out on the business end. I am very sorry that it is not there as I said in the apology of sorts, but certain things do come into play when it comes to a page on our website.

Thanks for the pics Thainer, really has me looking forward to the tourney more than I normally would. Course looks very very nice.

It was never said "no longer". It is on a hiatus until we sort a few things out on the business end. I am very sorry that it is not there as I said in the apology of sorts, but certain things do come into play when it comes to a page on our website.

dude, I totally understand why it's not here, and I know another solution is on the way. My post wasn't meant to be offensive. Just saying that I missed it. Remember, I wasn't so excited by it to start, then it became like crack.

Back