2012 THP Outing Meet & Greet

Rhino is footing the bill for the shots? Awesome, I'm going to try and pace myself with only 16 shots on night 1 hehe

I normally don't drink but since rhino is buying I have to be courteous!

I know TC won't be there, but I will proudly be wearing my Crocs. :thumb:

Hmmm...I was thinking shorts, tee shirt, and flippy floppies. Guess I can pack some other stuff though.

Was trying to save all my good polo shirts for the course. :D
You dressing a 2 year old girl or are you really referring to something you'll be wearing as flippy floppies? :bulgy-eyes:

You dressing a 2 year old girl or are you really referring to something you'll be wearing as flippy floppies? :bulgy-eyes:

I thought he was referring to this:

Spoiler

Edit: referring to 1:15

Jeans to the meet and greet? Isnt it hot in FL right now?

Jeans to the meet and greet? Isnt it hot in FL right now?
I wear Jeans just about every time I go out to eat or something, it's not bad at all right now. High 80s, low 90s.

Enjoy the view Hanks! Please dont sext me pictures. :bulgy-eyes:

I wear Jeans just about every time I go out to eat or something, it's not bad at all right now. High 80s, low 90s.

See Im thinking were going to watch people come up 18 or whatever hole is outside for a bit once we arrive. Im hoping to heckle someone. If Im outside then no jeans for me but inside the bar area yeah I can see that. We dont want any Garrigus-ass going on.

See Im thinking were going to watch people come up 18 or whatever hole is outside for a bit once we arrive. Im hoping to heckle someone. If Im outside then no jeans for me but inside the bar area yeah I can see that. We dont want any Garrigus-ass going on.
It has to be said.....
Anti Monkey Butt Powder FTW!!!

A little monkey butt and you will be good.

Ahhh crap. This will be about the time our afternoon round is finishing.

Ahhh crap. This will be about the time our afternoon round is finishing.

Yes! I'll be watching for some thp'ers to heckle.

Definitely looking into changing my flight to land earlier so that I can hit the meet & greet up.

nice, make it happen!

Yeah man. The problem is that I don't know whether I am flying to Florida from Chicago or NY. I have both flights booked just in case.... ugh. The earlier one from Chicago would be a flight that is twice as long with a stop in between. But would probably be worth it to get there around 6ish.

Yeah man. The problem is that I don't know whether I am flying to Florida from Chicago or NY. I have both flights booked just in case.... ugh. The earlier one from Chicago would be a flight that is twice as long with a stop in between. But would probably be worth it to get there around 6ish.

It will def be worth it

You better get my name right Putting4....

haha. Only girls and Jake call me SethO
I don't know why, I just call you SethO...does that make me one of your loving followers, like all those teeny boppers who freak over Beiber? I should just call you Seth huh?
I see what you did there. You clever little bugger you. :D

I don't know why, I just call you SethO...does that make me one of your loving followers, like all those teeny boppers who freak over Beiber? I should just call you Seth huh?

I see what you did there. You clever little bugger you. :D

haha. I love it when you call me SethO...:desire:

I am so pumped for this, 3 more days of work and heading south.

Back