Official Movie Trailer thread

testify! sounds like a worthy 'watch on the big screen' experience

I just hope it breaks the Titanic record for total box office dollars...

Freaking amazing flick. Were talking about seeing it again too and see below..

Yep I would. I think now that Ive seen it in non 3D we might go for the 3D next.

testify! sounds like a worthy 'watch on the big screen' experience

I just hope it breaks the Titanic record for total box office dollars...

Dude its worthy of seeing twice on the big screen. Like was said a few post ago you do miss some dialogue with all the laughing but there are some really funny lines.

Well finally got my butt to the theater to watch this today and I enjoyed it immensely!! One of the best movies I have seen in a long time!!

Wow didn't know this move was so well liked. Adding it to the list for sure!!

I didn't know this was out. Gotta find time this week to hit up the matinee

Saw this Friday night and it has been years since I have been to the movies. This was a great movie! I thought it may have been too many superheroes for one movie, but they made it work very well. We watched it in 3D, and while I am not a big fan of wearing glasses to watch a movie, I didn't mind this one. Definitely will watch this one in the theater again.

I didn't know this was out. Gotta find time this week to hit up the matinee

Hiw do you not know this? Are you living in a box? Lol. Go see the move!!!

lmao. Buckjob goes from work to the course and sees nothing and hears nothing in between. We finally got him to try a Dorito Loco Taco just last week. Baby steps.

I'm seeing this again next weekend and it won't be in 3D this time. I honestly think this was my favorite movie I've ever seen.

Spoiler
I can't wait for Avengers 2. With Spiderman and the Thing joining in, it should be amazing. Plus Thanos is just a freaking beast.

lmao. Buckjob goes from work to the course and sees nothing and hears nothing in between. We finally got him to try a Dorito Loco Taco just last week. Baby steps.

Dorito Loco Taco? Lol, I've yet to try one of those, but I do hope to take Liz to see this for Mothers day today, haha. 50/50 chance she will want to see something else.

That is ok Duey, you are in Nebraska. You have a reason for things taking a while to get to you!...LOL

Dorito Loco Taco? Lol, I've yet to try one of those, but I do hope to take Liz to see this for Mothers day today, haha. 50/50 chance she will want to see something else.

Doritos Locos are awesome. Due you go buy the tickets to the show and give them to her today. Problem fixed and you dont have to go see some stupid movie.

Doritos Locos are awesome. Due you go buy the tickets to the show and give them to her today. Problem fixed and you dont have to go see some stupid movie.

I don't know about awesome... when they get them in cool ranch flavor.. then we might agree on that point.

That would do it, but it's all about her today, so she get's the call. If it's some chic flick I'll make her sit in the back so I can Tapatalk the whole time.

Spoiler
I can't wait for Avengers 2. With Spiderman and the Thing joining in, it should be amazing. Plus Thanos is just a freaking beast.

Spoiler
I'm not sure that's been confirmed yet. But do you have a link that might confirm it? Last I heard, Raimi was planning not to mix Spidey into The Avengers because of how late he joined to the team in the comics. But The Thing could be interesting.

Spoiler
I'm not sure that's been confirmed yet. But do you have a link that might confirm it? Last I heard, Raimi was planning not to mix Spidey into The Avengers because of how late he joined to the team in the comics. But The Thing could be interesting.

Spoiler
I think they're both supposed to be in it. That's why they made the new Amazing Spiderman movie. That Spiderman is slightly different than the one they already made movies about, and the Amazing Spiderman is the one who joined the Avengers. Plus, they're gonna need all the help they can get based on who they're fighting.

Lol at all these spoilers. But I don't want to ruin anything for anybody.

Spoiler
I think they're both supposed to be in it. That's why they made the new Amazing Spiderman movie. That Spiderman is slightly different than the one they already made movies about, and the Amazing Spiderman is the one who joined the Avengers. Plus, they're gonna need all the help they can get based on who they're fighting.

I don't either.. check your PM

Spoiler

Yeah haha but.......

Spoiler
I would like to see the entire Fantastic 4 back, but that won't happen. I won't be shocked if Spidey does in fact become an Avenger. However, they won't have much of a plot to work with if they want to go by the comics.

Yeah haha but.......

Spoiler
I would like to see the entire Fantastic 4 back, but that won't happen. I won't be shocked if Spidey does in fact become an Avenger. However, they won't have much of a plot to work with if they want to go by the comics.

Very true. One sec, I'll copy the PM I just sent to Rhino regarding what I know/can infer and send it to you.

Damn.....from the NY Post

“The Avengers” has become the berserk Hulk at the box office — barreling through bill folds to hit the $1 billion mark just 19 days after it started screening.
The superhero blockbuster took in $103.2 million in North America to lead for a second straight weekend, raising its domestic total to $373.2 million.
With $95.4 million more overseas, “The Avengers” lifted its international receipts to $628.9 million and a worldwide haul of just over $1 billion.
The superhero team easily fended off Johnny Depp and Tim Burton’s retro vampire romp “Dark Shadows,” which had a so-so domestic start of $28.8 million, a distant No. 2.
The flashy “Avengers” is the first movie ever to pull in more than $100 million domestically in its second weekend

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...theaters_FiGHnK2JC7II7HK4asGJLL#ixzz1urasYRsk

Got to go see this in 3D last night and holy s**t what a movie. Non stop action from start to finish.

Damaikis sent that super secret my way if you get a chance

Damn.....from the NY Post

“The Avengers” has become the berserk Hulk at the box office — barreling through bill folds to hit the $1 billion mark just 19 days after it started screening.
The superhero blockbuster took in $103.2 million in North America to lead for a second straight weekend, raising its domestic total to $373.2 million.
With $95.4 million more overseas, “The Avengers” lifted its international receipts to $628.9 million and a worldwide haul of just over $1 billion.
The superhero team easily fended off Johnny Depp and Tim Burton’s retro vampire romp “Dark Shadows,” which had a so-so domestic start of $28.8 million, a distant No. 2.
The flashy “Avengers” is the first movie ever to pull in more than $100 million domestically in its second weekend

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...theaters_FiGHnK2JC7II7HK4asGJLL#ixzz1urasYRsk

Wow... 1 billion in 19 days.

Watched it in 3D this weekend and was pleasantly surprised by the 3D and thought the movie itself just kicks all sorts of serious arse.

SO. GOOD!

Back