Big Break Atlantis

Damn! Zakiya just smacked that glass.. Thats serious! #Beastmode

Meghan is the underdog for sure just turning pro. Might give me someone to cheer for.

I am legitimately surprised that some of these girls can even get a club around their.. 'upper body'.. That's gotta be tough to stay on path for some of these women. Impressive, frankly.

Not sure if she broke just the glass, think that ball might have just broke as well. Holly crap!

I am legitimately surprised that some of these girls can even get a club around their.. 'upper body'.. That's gotta be tough to stay on path for some of these women. Impressive, frankly.

Bet a lot of them hit really nice draws.

No kidding especially meghan

Im a little behind just started, they all just finished walking threw but my 4 favorite in order is 1.Natalia 2. Allison 3. Kelly (Milf) 4. Christina So i'll go with that

Don't think she played the wind at all or so it seemed.

Convinced the girlfriend this will be a fun series to watch...little does she know I just want to watch hot chicks golf.

#winning

Man, Gloriana needs to calm down, she's hammering those shots.

There's a nice shot.

Edit.....SHANK

I would hit another.

TapAhoy!

Nice hosel rocket Anya

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Anya just pulled a Texas Nate there.

Allison seems like she is going to be the quiet one this series. Pulled off three decent shots though.

Selanee....wow, what a chunk.

Meghan buddy, what you doing?

Those were some pretty loose swings for Meghan.. Not surprised both leaked left.

She didn't compensate for the wind or her....extras.

Shannon with a nice shot...but she's hitting the third. Stupid....

I know they cannot see each other scores, but I mean they can see the shots. She must know.

OK, Shannon needs to go away tonight. There is no way I can watch another episode and listen to her. She has the most annoying voice since Pee Wee Herman

OK, Shannon needs to go away tonight. There is no way I can watch another episode and listen to her. She has the most annoying voice since Pee Wee Herman

Agreed. She needs to go...and I have a feeling that it won't happen.

Back