Big Break Atlantis

JN, I hate to break it to you, but they show very little golf in these shows. It's quite annoying actually

It certainly is. I did enjoy the last two seasons, though.

Looks to me as if shannon has the most game. A chick that shoots guns = win.

Looks to me as if shannon has the most game. A chick that shoots guns = win.

Zakiya looks strong. Made the putt, destroyed the glass...i mean killed that shot. And she looked decent on the approach shot.

Zakiya looks strong. Made the putt, destroyed the glass...i mean killed that shot. And she looked decent on the approach shot.

Indeed. I think its between Zakiya Anya and Shannon as the early favorites. I know I have never faced pressure like tbis but how does a scratch hc miss a green from 75 yards. I play to a 7 and that never happens to me unless i get greedy on a tucked pin. Not the middle of the friggin green.

JN, I hate to break it to you, but they show very little golf in these shows. It's quite annoying actually

I'll second or third this.. I am okay with them doing the big break drama shows, but they should do a big break golf talent show as well.

I bet it'd still pull decent ratings.

Okay, I just watched the Big Break preview show, and am starting the show itself. I don't want any spoilers. But did I see some dromedary digit in that preview show? Yikes.

Kevin

Okay, I just watched the Big Break preview show, and am starting the show itself. I don't want any spoilers. But did I see some dromedary digit in that preview show? Yikes.

Kevin

Wtc is dromedary digit?

I don't speak Wiscansin.

Ah, got it. LOL.....was that what they called that in 1940? wtc?

Science! Lol. Good one Esox.

Ah, got it. LOL.....was that what they called that in 1940? wtc?

Yes. And this Kelly is quite buxom.

Kevin

Voluptuous FTW!

I think I just saw the recently eliminated Meghan with Michael Breed in a preview of a Golf Fix show. So she'll do fine.

Serious question.

Would it not be hard to swing with those things? Again I am being serious here.

I think I saw the digit again.

Kevin

Serious question.

I'd certainly think so! How does one not develop an incredibly flat or steep swing path just to get out of their way!?

Serious question.

I wondered the same thing...the more these shows come on the more I think they look to find well-endowed supermodels than they do for the best talent. And it has to be hard to swing with those things in the way.

According to the wife, it's near impossible. She'll try again when we retire ( or so she says ).
These girls want to play professional golf? I know there's a lot of sitting around then hitting cold, and the wind was blowing...but that just was NOT professional approach play in that challenge. I mean, I saw one shot in the 4 ring by Beaker or whoever she was, and a TON of misses.

I think I saw the digit again.

Kevin

Was it Zakiya? Because how can a woman wear shorts that tight and play golf?

Back