2012 THP Putter Covers - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that although I cannot wait to get mine, THP has an extremely important week ahead of them preparing and actually throwing the outing, then all of the post - outing work also. I would absolutely not mind at all if you guys waited a week or two to send out mine and everyone else's covers to free up more time to get the outing stuff square.

No, we expect you to come and pick it up. :D

Yeah I deserved that one, LOL.

And agreed with Icemann - focus on the Outing and Demo Day and give yourselves some time to relax afterwards...

I just want to say that although I cannot wait to get mine, THP has an extremely important week ahead of them preparing and actually throwing the outing, then all of the post - outing work also. I would absolutely not mind at all if you guys waited a week or two to send out mine and everyone else's covers to free up more time to get the outing stuff square.

And I REALLY appreciate that, because I actually have to fly out of town for work the very next morning from the outing, so I won't be able to get these shipped for at least another week. I am really sorry for any delay, and I will try my best to get some out before the outing, but as you can imagine it's pretty crazy here right now!

And I REALLY appreciate that, because I actually have to fly out of town for work the very next morning from the outing, so I won't be able to get these shipped for at least another week. I am really sorry for any delay, and I will try my best to get some out before the outing, but as you can imagine it's pretty crazy here right now!

Don't worry GG! They won't grow legs. Do what you need to do!

Sweet!! Can't wait to get mine in a few days!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

No super hurry here...whenever this happens, it happens. It will look newer longer if I wait a bit to use it...:D

Man got mine today. It is sweeeet. Like the velcro shouldn't fall off now. Thanks GG. Can't wait to show it off.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Dang I need a putter just to fit this thing

I had to show mine off a little along with a few extra trinkets. Notice the "Nut", I was givin that at the 2010 outing by Uncle Daddy. Thanks THP for all you do!

002-3.jpg

I had to show mine off a little along with a few extra trinkets. Notice the "Nut", I was givin that at the 2010 outing by Uncle Daddy. Thanks THP for all you do!

002-3.jpg
Good stuff, Duey! I really, really need to find one of the putter covers you have in the middle there.

I saw a few of the black ones in use at the outing, would also LOVE to have one myself.

I have been using the 2012 version for a few weeks now and am very happy with it. Seems much softer to the touch than the 2011 version and velcro is not causing any issues whatsoever. Very glad I bought one for use and one for the collection.

Have no got to play it yet. We played Saturday and Sunday, but both days it was threatening rain, so just used the stock Ghost one. Must say though, this thing looks sick with the Ghost, will get some pics up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back