2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

no white cotton shirts this time bro

Wow you two are putting the pressure on for our Sunday afternoon foursome.. I hope I can hang with the fashion awesomeness.

While I have been excited about the Outing, I can finally get 100% stoked about it.

Working in Healthcare can be frustrating when scheduling time off, especially when waiting on the state agency that regulates Healthcare in Florida. Well, I'm all clear at least until next week and will be making my drive over as scheduled on Thursday morning!

I am bagging two putters for the outing this year. I have the M1 Seemore and a White-Ice 2-ball. I have been putting good with the 2-ball lately, but the greens have been slow around here. I am a bit nervous about taking it on the fast greens of GC. I will have the M1 on the bench in case I need to slow it down a bit.

Us country boys don't use no umbrellas. Hell ,we like getting wet and nasty! Helps us to get up all riled up and ready to kick somebody's arse to the woodshed. Now my clubs are a different story. Made a note on my phone to bring my fizzle stick, so those grips don't get too slippery. I don't wear a golf glove so the grips have to stay dry as possible.

Us country boys don't use no umbrellas. Hell ,we like getting wet and nasty! Helps us to get up all riled up and ready to kick somebody's arse to the woodshed. Now my clubs are a different story. Made a note on my phone to bring my fizzle stick, so those grips don't get too slippery. I don't wear a golf glove so the grips have to stay dry as possible.

A well bent cowboy hat is my umbrella ;)
The grips are so old on my hand-me-down clubs that they're petrified... Next on my to-do list if I can ever catch the pro "in" at my home course.

2 gloves for range practice, but hands finally toughened enough to go with one on the course.

Wish I could make the outing... It would be so great to meet all y'all.

Have a wonderful time everybody!

packed up mostly everything last night. Moved stuff in to my staff bag. Just have to throw together some last minute things and then I fly out tonight. For some reason I don't think I overpacked and that has me worried.

packed up mostly everything last night. Moved stuff in to my staff bag. Just have to throw together some last minute things and then I fly out tonight. For some reason I don't think I overpacked and that has me worried.

I see clothes or shoes for ddec making there way into my suitcase.

I see clothes or shoes for ddec making there way into my suitcase.

Or we see ddec wearing something twice at the outing... :bad:

Or we see ddec wearing something twice at the outing... :bad:

I would never let that happen!! We would go shopping and buy him something new first.

That nerf sure is a keeper!!!

I would never let that happen!! We would go shopping and buy him something new first.

Listen to the woman Kmac...

Don't worry there is plenty of room in my suitcase!! I am not buying anything.

Don't worry there is plenty of room in my suitcase!! I am not buying anything.

Impressive considering there are 2 premium outlet malls within 10 minutes of Grand Cypress.

Think im all done getting packed clothes wise. just toiletries, electronics and clubs left. still on the fence about bringing another putter. im nervous about bringing one of the nice ones but if i brought a second it would be one of my Bettis i think.

Clothes picked and washed and will be packed later today, clubs packed, will get boarding pass in a few hours, in less then 24 hours I am headed to the airport!!! OUTING TIME IS HERE!!! :blob:

I see myself packing at the last minute on Wednesday evening.. I know I will forget something.. It never fails! :banghead:

Locals question. What exit is Grand Cypress on? Rolling in late Wednesday night and I'm looking for somewhere close by to stay that night.

Yes, google maps is sucking today or I would look myself.

she's clearly lying

Haha aim her at the outlets instead of the expensive malls at least.

Locals question. What exit is Grand Cypress on? Rolling in late Wednesday night and I'm looking for somewhere close by to stay that night.

The Lake Buena Vista exit. You know, the one that always looks like an accident happened in front of and has multiple cars going from one far lane to the other. I think it's 67 or 68 but you won't miss it

Exit 68 off of I-4 (S. Apopka and Vineland Road)

You guys have fun! I would have been adding to the SW Florida contingency, but our annual golf trip weekend conflicted with the outing this year. We will be near THP Headquarters, as we will be at Innisbrook this weekend.

I have decided to practice being a lawn mower. Why you ask? Well,,, I am going to pretend that Idrop's arse is the grass and I'm the lawn mower :laughing:

Today is the last day of work for me and its going tobe a rough one! Can't wait to see everyone and board my red eye so I can grab that Thursday afternoon round. I tried getting a flight tonight but it would've cost way too much.

Back