2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Today is the last day of work for me and its going tobe a rough one! Can't wait to see everyone and board my red eye so I can grab that Thursday afternoon round. I tried getting a flight tonight but it would've cost way too much.

I hate those tobe days dude. Can't wait to share some beers with you this weekend.

I am sure I will be up very early Thursday finally packing. I fly out at 7:30 that morning but I have league to play in Wednesday night. I usually don't make it home from there til around 1. I am not sure when my clubs are going to get packed. Maybe I'll just pull an all nighter to start this trip. I can sleep for 2 hours on the plane that should be enough.

Can't wait to drink cheap beer and have salsa with fruit in it with you bro!

Today is the last day of work for me and its going tobe a rough one! Can't wait to see everyone and board my red eye so I can grab that Thursday afternoon round. I tried getting a flight tonight but it would've cost way too much.

You can't fully grasp demo day and all that goes into it until you.....
c6e4ea6a-6f4a-dcd5.jpg
drivers
Or you
c6e4ea6a-6f7d-fda3.jpg

Hybrids

:bulgy-eyes:

Wow Freddie, how to figure out where to start?

:bulgy-eyes:

Wow Freddie, how to figure out where to start?

You just kind of look at it with bugged out eyes and do your best to NOT wet yourself. Freddie's doing a lot of regripping and tipping today. Have fun Freddie, you're the man!

you just kind of look at it with bugged out eyes and do your best to not wet yourself. Freddie's doing a lot of regripping and tipping today. Have fun freddie, you're the man!

pure grips ftw!!!!

Close eyes and grab a shaft. :bulgy-eyes:

do i even want to guess what all of these are for/where you got them?

Just finished bagging all irons and wedges, 7 full staffers.......and another 20 unboxed sets and more in the way. We are in for a treat!

Just finished bagging all irons and wedges, 7 full staffers.......and another 20 unboxed sets and more in the way. We are in for a treat!
20 unboxed sets...wow.

Any Pre-released goodness in that bunch????

Jealousy runs deep right now.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

so do you guys sell these clubs at demo day or do you give em to the thp'ers or what?

I am going to pack all day Wednesday and make sure I have everything. Hopefully I don't get too much flack for wearing cargo shorts!

so do you guys sell these clubs at demo day or do you give em to the thp'ers or what?
The majority of the gear goes back to the OEM. Some may end up being given away for a contest prize and some other equipment may be used for a full home page review. Nothing is sold or just given away though.

If I said yes, are you coming? Kidding of course.
No, we don't sell any clubs.

I hope you guys all have a great time! So sad I had to drop out but hopefully I will be able to make it next year. I hope all you short guys show how the game is meant to be played and how beer is meant to be drank, haha.

Work it JB, work it hehehe.

Sent from my DROID X2

No, we don't sell any clubs.

Wait, are you serious? Guess ill come anyway!

I have decided to practice being a lawn mower. Why you ask? Well,,, I am going to pretend that Idrop's arse is the grass and I'm the lawn mower :laughing:

Attention Campers:

There will be a bare fisted brawl at the Woodshed Friday at 3:00 pm. Three irons allowed.

Back