The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna make some pepper extract this week, I think.

I am gonna make some pepper extract this week, I think.

Awesome! good luck, don't burn your socks off!:at-wits-end:

No chance. I have some pretty stout liquer sitting in the bottom cabinet drawer, I think I will use it as my base. Gonna let it sit overnight, then concentrate the next day.
Awesome! good luck, don't burn your socks off!:at-wits-end:

No chance. I have some pretty stout liquer sitting in the bottom cabinet drawer, I think I will use it as my base. Gonna let it sit overnight, then concentrate the next day.

Dude, who knows you may invent a new drink hahah

Lol, as a teenager, I will have some explaining to do when father sees a quart of his vodka missing.
Dude, who knows you may invent a new drink hahah

Lol, as a teenager, I will have some explaining to do when father sees a quart of his vodka missing.

Just explain that it is for the good of humanity and scientific achievement

And for the hilarious gift I will leave in his glass of sweet tea the day I leave for college.
Just explain that it is for the good of humanity and scientific achievement

3 more days and I'm free. Some of my students are a blast to be around and I'll miss them next year, others need to be slapped hard by their mommas and daddies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTC??

YYLZa.gif

3 more days and I'm free. Some of my students are a blast to be around and I'll miss them next year, others need to be slapped hard by their mommas and daddies.
It's not the mommas and daddies that need slapped??

It's not the mommas and daddies that need slapped??

That would be true, my theory though is that many of the kids would actually slap their parents after being slapped, so everyone gets what they deserve. Haha

One-T is now suffering the first hangover of the 2012 THP Outing

One-T is now suffering the first hangover of the 2012 THP Outing

Haha, the man is always ahead of the curve!

Dude, I freaking love cereal marshmallows!

He called you Kfag.

Dude, I freaking love cereal marshmallows!

Me too dude. Ive been waiting my whole life for "Oops All Marshmallows" Lucky Charms. haha

Yeah I saw that. Classy huh?

I drink Bud Light Limes on the occasion myself buddy. Don't even sweat it. He's getting into his role for the weekend :bulgy-eyes:

I would have been all over that as a child...and hell right now too.

Kids cereal is a legit weakness of mine. It's been 2 1/2 years now since I've had my wonderful all crunch berries and it kills me going through the store to see them there hahaha

I drink Bud Light Limes on the occasion myself buddy. Don't even sweat it. He's getting into his role for the weekend :bulgy-eyes:

Yeah I know dude lol. I just ignore the One-t role player for the outing. Better things to do then stoop down.

I would have been all over that as a child...and hell right now too.

Kids cereal is a legit weakness of mine. It's been 2 1/2 years now since I've had my wonderful all crunch berries and it kills me going through the store to see them there hahaha

WOW!! Look at all those sweet sweet marshmallows. You guys didnt know I was a black man did you?

enhanced-buzz-5786-1334090877-78.jpg

WOW!! Look at all those sweet sweet marshmallows. You guys didnt know I was a black man did you?

enhanced-buzz-5786-1334090877-78.jpg

Cute kids....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back