Home Happens On The Road - THP Media

Way to go GG! You look like you were destined to drive one of those things. Those couches sure looked comfy in the back. Are you guys starting to get a little cabin fever yet?

I really have none of that. As GG said, we have been so busy and then to come back and relax has been quite enjoyable.

Video looks great as Morgan guides the Range finder down the Hwy.
JB perhaps you can do vids of the various camp grounds and give us a review of the good and bad with each stay?

There will be a ton of that on Home-Happens for sure.

This is what I thought it was going to say LOL

It happens every time we fill up. This little excursion cost so much because of gas it is crazy.

I'd love to see the hookup process and unhook process leaving an RV park. I'd also like to see JB after a long drive or hear his thoughts while driving

This is a good idea. We will definitely do a video on the hookups coming up soon. It is far less "scary" than people think.

Loved reading the updates and seeing the vids. Some good ideas shared too. And yes the couch IS comfy, I enjoyed so much sitting on it and getting to talk with you two for a while last Monday, like meeting extended family for the 1st time. I look forward to reading about and seeing all of the future trips. Safe travels.

Many who have met us at outings know that GG is my rock, my shoulder and my everything. By that I mean without her I would be lost.

Being on the road for a couple of weeks, this is no different. She does all the scheduling, all the planning and frankly does everything while I sit and drive and occasionally become useful with our connections.

Now she is driving too. I might soon be obsolete.

We are going to film some videos tonight for everybody. Some very cool stuff we have planned.

Looking forward to it, but jars will always need to be opened JB. I tell my wife that the only reason I don't teach her about all the electronics in the house and how to fix things is so I won't become obsolete.

I think my wife keeps me around so she can never be wrong.

TapAhoy!

Looking forward to it, but jars will always need to be opened JB. I tell my wife that the only reason I don't teach her about all the electronics in the house and how to fix things is so I won't become obsolete.
Electronics and Cooking, those are the two things my wife keeps me around for.

Here is OneTizzle enjoying some Tour Van time.

attachment.php

LOL, looks like a photo shoot for some Metro Magazine.

LOL, looks like a photo shoot for some Metro Magazine.

Yeah...the sponsor is bud light lime.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Definitely one-tizzle, because he looks like he's had a few Bud Light Limes...

EDIT: CONFIRMED by one-tizzle himself above.

Yeah...the sponsor is bud light lime.

Of the Tour Van? :confused2:

:blowkiss:

Oh yeah...k-mac is on the bus gagged and ready

Oh yeah...k-mac is on the bus gagged and ready

PFFT! LMAO! I just spit wine all over myself. Thanks, One-Tizzle. Rep added.

One fizzle is in full pseudo frat mode i see. Stay classy!

Back